• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY108: The Brigarron from the Wilderness! The Tree-planting Robon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY108: The Brigarron from the Wilderness! The Robon Planting Trees!!
Airs: February 18

Courtesy to Dephender for the title.

Last edited:
You're guess is as good as mine. It could be mistake and the title is meant to say "Nyorobon", which is Poliwrath's Japanese name, or it could be the nickname for a Pokemon, a person's name or the name for a machine (a la Clembot).

I'm confused by the title. I guess that it'll be a little bit clearer once the summery comes up.

I'm gonna guess "Robon" might be the nickname of some gardening robot either Clemont or some COTD guy makes/made.

What if Robon is the name of a Pokemon coming in Gen 7?

Looks like a filler right now, unless Chespin somehow evolves twice. Which is obviously impossible.

Welp from a photo up on the list of xy episodes, it seems this would be a clemont episode. Pretty glad he's getting some time for him, he needs this :)

CHES-PIN E-VOLVES! CHES-PIN E-VOLVES! CHES-PIN E-VOLVES! CHES-PIN E-VOLVES!

I don't think it'll make sense for Clemont to have both a Chespin and a Chesnaughtat the exactly the same time. XD

Not Bunnelby, I like him the way he is and I don't want him to evolve into that ugly diggersby. With the chesnaught, it could be a random wild one or could be a trainer's chesnaught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom