• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a wish fulfilment episode for 7yo me, pretty purple Dragonair yaaaaaay!
Misty should've owned it!!!!!!!!111

This is gonna be one gorgeous stairway to master class. Finally there's a perfect candidate for tough rival.

Wish we'd also see Shauna again here (I thought she'd been the main rival and all but...), but that girl will do perfectly.

I think a lot of people here could well be right, what if this is a practice competition, ie. Master Class Test instead of Trial?
Amelia would show aspiring Performers what being in the Master Class really entails in a less supportive way than Aria did. Serena does badly, Palermo gives her a severe talking to and that sends her off on a mini-arc where she gets really serious about performing.

Don't tell me Serena's getting another Showcase rival out of nowhere. Not now! It's too late in the game to be bringing in new rivals! Especially since there are more than enough as it is!

Oh sure, there was Suave Goku in Hoenn and Solidad in the Battle Frontier, but the Showcase arc hasn't been (nearly) as well handled as the Contests.

I really hope this isn't their usual stunt of introducing a new rival character near the main competition as they've done in the past.

They usually end up winning the whole thing at the end. :cool:

^ hey, that's what they're there for!

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

eEpE668.jpg
AfjyVC5.jpg

From the first image.

Serena has come to Frey City, where a Pokemon Showcase is going to be held, in order to get the final Princess Key she needs to participate in the Master Class. However, it turns out the highly skilled Performer Amelia, who comes from a distinguished family, is also participating in this tournament.

From the second image.

Ash and his friends have arrived in Frey City, where a Rookie Class is going to take place, so that Serena can get her final Princess Key. It turns out the prominent Performer Amelia, who comes from a distinguished local family, is also going to be in this Rookie Class. Serena appears uneasy about this appearance of a strong rival, but...

Who is Amelia and she is the strongest rival of Serena! Does somebody has a picture of Amelia?

yes who nows?

But maby is she not so patient like Miette?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with KQS, we better not hoping Amelia gets too related, or else this series will turn into very cheesy stuff.

On the other note, Amelia is kinda much promising as rivals although the time limit won't sufficiently provided for her debut at XYZ.

yes
I agree with KQS, we better not hoping Amelia gets too related, or else this series will turn into very cheesy stuff.

On the other note, Amelia is kinda much promising as rivals although the time limit won't sufficiently provided for her debut at XYZ.
Indeed, it will be cool!

I get the feeling that Amelia will be like what Drew and Harley were for May, and what Ursula was for Dawn. Serena needs one of those rivals she's not so friendly with. She has so many friendly rivals, like Shauna, Nini, and even Miette. While Miette loves to tease Serena, she does show that she is considerate and friendly. I think all of the XY crew considers her a friend.

Since BW started, literally I never witness a heat up rivalry between two girls. However, maybe this one could bring those flares back on concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom