• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be nice to see how much that Sylveon matured since she was an Eevee, Maybe we'll see that she'll become less shy on the stage surround by crowds.

I'm also pretty disappointed TR aren't appearing as they've been holding a great streak since XY089, but on the bright side, I think this is probably just an excuse for Musashi to earn another Key off-screen.

I don't think Shauna is competing, just watching the showcase on TV or something.

Dude it looks like the themed performance will be Rhyhorn taming! That looks so adorable and fitting for Serena xD

So we know Serena will win this one...

Why does Pokefrance have such a hard on for Rock Rhinos?

I suppose it's too much to hope that Serena actually messes this up because of being too over-confident in regard to Rhyhorn. The conversation with Palermo could come at the end of the episode - she tells Serena how difficult being Kalos Queen actually is. Episode 111 would then feature our heroes going to watch the Master Class contest for Serena to learn more.

XY111 gives away enough evidence Serena will win and go the Master Class.

If I hear DreamDream then I can figure out who won. :censored:

So we know that Serena's winning this Showcase now. So much for the suspense.

Amelia will probably serve as a Virgil... she'll come back and win master class more than likely.

Amelia will probably serve as a Virgil... she'll come back and win master class more than likely.

Hmm I dunno about that since it looks like Serena is going to defeat her. If any of Serena's past opponents were to defeat her even after losing to her, it would be Shauna I think. (But let's hope she gets to Aria anyway!)

EXCUSEZ-MOI?!?!?!??!?!??!!
WHERE THE F IS MUSASHI HOW DARE THEY?!?!?!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!///////

Well look on the bright side; it seems that she made the Master Class tournament somehow :3
This doesn't feel much like a bright side when we're unlikely to really see how she manages this. I'd have taken some decent screen time (even if that meant seeing her fume about being a perpetual loser) over her getting into the master class (where she'll still lose and not get any screen time to boot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom