• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review XY109: The Master Class Trial! What Will You Do, Serena!?

There's no direct competition involved in showcases so there's no point in having rivalrys.

So are we meant to assume that Musashi got her third key sometime before this episode? Because otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her to skip out on this one.

I love everything about this episode. I love the fact that we have been introduced to a new character called Amelia that she has a character which no other rival had before this really confident but also really arrogant and calamitous attitude which of course has made Serena really nervous but I also love that Serena didn't got intimidated by Amelia and also performed really good. I also left the conflict between Serena and Palermo and that Hilaire mob tries to push the arena harder to get better and better but in VN. Of course, I love the little details. For example, Serena's Sylveon was still worried and nervous about what happened in the last type of tripokalon and that Serena even much short even more that she develops that her character even developed more and that she takes responsibility for her pokemon, I love that. I also love that Ash even didn't really care about his last batch to finally enter the Kalos League and instead of that, he actually cared more about Serena that it's more important right now that Serena will take part in this masterclass try instead of aiming for 8th batch and that was beautiful. The story was beautiful, everything more in the story was absolutely beautiful.

The focus, of course Serena's fleurrh city showcase and the focus perfectly describes the situation of the story that Serena has a lot of conflicts with in this episode between Amelia between Palermo and also between herself because she also helps herself but of course, she's getting cheered up by her friends and especially by Ash because she gets motivated by Ash as attitude during the tripokalon and also the tripokalon and this was beautiful.

The Animation was Amazing. The Main animation focus was ,of course the free performance and although I really love how
they animated these Rhyhorn turning section, the free performance is of course the main highlight of this episode. I loved how they animated Amelia's performance which was really crisply animated. It was perfect, it was shiny and this is how a performance should be and of course there was Serena 's performance which was really really well done. Serena's performance was also perfect. I've really also loved the length of both performances which were really good. Amelia's performance wasn't too short, and so wasn't Serena's and because of that, I loved this animation highlight.

This episode was wonderful and perfect.

Rating: 9.5/10 (Amazing)

Back
Top Bottom