• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • As we are still looking for enthusiastic new mods, we're extending the Bulbagarden Staff Drive by a week! See details here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY110: Thunder and Onvern! The Lightning of Anger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokémonGamer

♪ HUMANICATICATURES! ♪
Reaction score
Title: Thunder and Onvern! The Lightning of Anger!!
Airs: March 3, 2016

Translation from Archaic.

Last edited:

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
Noivern is set to be in this episode? First Talonflame in Moltres episode and now Noivern in Zapdos episode.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I'm positive that Noibat will evolve into noivern in this episode.

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Now we know that each Ash's Flying Pokemon who can evolve requires a Legendary to finish the work.

PokémonGamer

♪ HUMANICATICATURES! ♪
Reaction score
A summary, from Adamant.
Ash and his friends have decided to visit a town where a festival based around the legendary Pokémon Zapdos is being held. But then they encounter an angry Zapdos!!
And a blurb, also from Adamant.
Zapdos attacks! It's a complete mystery why it's so angry! Is there a reason for it!?

Jaypom

Reaction score
Hmm... then I wonder... Could Braixen evolve when an Articuno comes along? Or perhaps another party member we don't immediately think of?

Jaisac

Reaction score
Hmm... then I wonder... Could Braixen evolve when an Articuno comes along? Or perhaps another party member we don't immediately think of?
mega Charizard y could be on the way.

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
Don't episodes with evolutions usually have the original stage of evolution in the title? Example: Wartortle and Raichu Appear! Good Luck Sliggoo!!, Fennekin VS Delphox! A Splendid Performance Battle!! and Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Frogadier VS Bisharp!! The Pokemon evolving in each of thosewas mentioned in its evolution state from the previous episode. However, Noivern, not Noibat was mentioned in the title. I still think it will evolve, but it's just a little wierd.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
I really don't see why they made Satoshi's Onbat appear as an Onvern on the poster but Serena's Eevui is still its base form. Kind of screwed with continuity for a second time.

Anyways, I'm certain Onbat will evolve here, but maybe it should learn more moves before it actually happens.

Alola

'Ello Guvna!
Reaction score
I really hope Noibat doesn't evolve just yet. It would be even more incredulous than Goodra's evolutions. There's barely been any focus, training or blatant validity for this to happen.

And I highly doubt Pansy will be making an appearance.

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Luchabull to complete the flying trio obvs!
Ash having a gen 7 Pokemon on top of the already badass team he has would be wayy, way, way too much. Its already hard to imagine tye bullshit they would pull with his current team, but a new Pokemon on top of it? Yeah, you might he kidding, butnthat woyld be insanity.

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
Ash having a gen 7 Pokemon on top of the already badass team he has would be wayy, way, way too much. Its already hard to imagine tye bullshit they would pull with his current team, but a new Pokemon on top of it? Yeah, you might he kidding, butnthat woyld be insanity.
Come on, Luchabull obviously evolves into Ho Oh and then Satoshi can win the league, win the girl and end all of our suffering.

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Come on, Luchabull obviously evolves into Ho Oh and then Satoshi can win the league, win the girl and end all of our suffering.
Something that would very farfetched to happen, mate ;)

Tuoko

Reaction score
I'm expecting Articuno VS Hawlucha to happen later if the Noivern is Ash's.

SammyW27

Avengers Endgame in a nutshell
Reaction score
I really hope Noibat doesn't evolve just yet. It would be even more incredulous than Goodra's evolutions. There's barely been any focus, training or blatant validity for this to happen.
Didn't stop 'em back in Kanto and Isshu!

!Z!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'm expecting Articuno VS Hawlucha to happen later if the Noivern is Ash's.
But Hawlucha has nothing to evolve into, so I'm not sure, think Articuno will definitely appear though.

Just realised this is the first time ever that apart from Pikachu, Ash will have a fully evolved team.

Tuoko

Reaction score
But Hawlucha has nothing to evolve into, so I'm not sure, think Articuno will definitely appear though.

Just realised this is the first time ever that apart from Pikachu, Ash will have a fully evolved team.
I'm not really expecting an evolution of it if it happened, but if they did want to continue... I guess a Mega Hawlucha or a future Hawlucha evolution could work - if they want to continue that.

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
Maybe Hawlucha vs. Articuno creates Ash-Hawlucha? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.