• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY110: Thunder and Onvern! The Lightning of Anger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokémonGamer

♪ HUMANICATICATURES! ♪
Reaction score
Title: Thunder and Onvern! The Lightning of Anger!!
Airs: March 3, 2016

Translation from Archaic.

Last edited:
Noivern is set to be in this episode? First Talonflame in Moltres episode and now Noivern in Zapdos episode.

I'm positive that Noibat will evolve into noivern in this episode.

Now we know that each Ash's Flying Pokemon who can evolve requires a Legendary to finish the work.

A summary, from Adamant.
Ash and his friends have decided to visit a town where a festival based around the legendary Pokémon Zapdos is being held. But then they encounter an angry Zapdos!!
And a blurb, also from Adamant.
Zapdos attacks! It's a complete mystery why it's so angry! Is there a reason for it!?

Hmm... then I wonder... Could Braixen evolve when an Articuno comes along? Or perhaps another party member we don't immediately think of?

Hmm... then I wonder... Could Braixen evolve when an Articuno comes along? Or perhaps another party member we don't immediately think of?
mega Charizard y could be on the way.

Don't episodes with evolutions usually have the original stage of evolution in the title? Example: Wartortle and Raichu Appear! Good Luck Sliggoo!!, Fennekin VS Delphox! A Splendid Performance Battle!! and Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Frogadier VS Bisharp!! The Pokemon evolving in each of thosewas mentioned in its evolution state from the previous episode. However, Noivern, not Noibat was mentioned in the title. I still think it will evolve, but it's just a little wierd.

I really don't see why they made Satoshi's Onbat appear as an Onvern on the poster but Serena's Eevui is still its base form. Kind of screwed with continuity for a second time.

Anyways, I'm certain Onbat will evolve here, but maybe it should learn more moves before it actually happens.

I really hope Noibat doesn't evolve just yet. It would be even more incredulous than Goodra's evolutions. There's barely been any focus, training or blatant validity for this to happen.

And I highly doubt Pansy will be making an appearance.

Luchabull to complete the flying trio obvs!
Ash having a gen 7 Pokemon on top of the already badass team he has would be wayy, way, way too much. Its already hard to imagine tye bullshit they would pull with his current team, but a new Pokemon on top of it? Yeah, you might he kidding, butnthat woyld be insanity.

Ash having a gen 7 Pokemon on top of the already badass team he has would be wayy, way, way too much. Its already hard to imagine tye bullshit they would pull with his current team, but a new Pokemon on top of it? Yeah, you might he kidding, butnthat woyld be insanity.
Come on, Luchabull obviously evolves into Ho Oh and then Satoshi can win the league, win the girl and end all of our suffering.

Come on, Luchabull obviously evolves into Ho Oh and then Satoshi can win the league, win the girl and end all of our suffering.
Something that would very farfetched to happen, mate ;)

I'm expecting Articuno VS Hawlucha to happen later if the Noivern is Ash's.

I really hope Noibat doesn't evolve just yet. It would be even more incredulous than Goodra's evolutions. There's barely been any focus, training or blatant validity for this to happen.

Didn't stop 'em back in Kanto and Isshu!

I'm expecting Articuno VS Hawlucha to happen later if the Noivern is Ash's.

But Hawlucha has nothing to evolve into, so I'm not sure, think Articuno will definitely appear though.

Just realised this is the first time ever that apart from Pikachu, Ash will have a fully evolved team.

But Hawlucha has nothing to evolve into, so I'm not sure, think Articuno will definitely appear though.

Just realised this is the first time ever that apart from Pikachu, Ash will have a fully evolved team.

I'm not really expecting an evolution of it if it happened, but if they did want to continue... I guess a Mega Hawlucha or a future Hawlucha evolution could work - if they want to continue that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom