• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!
Airs: March 10

I thought this episode was real. :D

Mitchman

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Is it bad that I want Binacle to be ash's 6th Kalos mon? He already has 3 flying types, so 2 water types ain't bad. And anyway, it could be treated more of a rock type. Basically I want Binacle and to an extent Barbaracle on Ash's team, and the title could be interpreted as a capture episode.

Jaypom

Reaction score
I feel like its so opposite of Ash's current team that it's perfect for his capture

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Yes, maby a catch but it wil a cool episode.

SammyW27

Harley D. Luffy
Reaction score
Me, I'm hoping James will catch it.

Arceus knows he's (over)due for his 2nd Pokémon...

Litten

Consideration
Reaction score
Why is any character expected to catch Binacle when we don't even know if it's wild, nor has Binacle even been foreshadowed to be caught via merchandise. :cautious:

Pansear

Monkeying around~
Reaction score
Why is any character expected to catch Binacle when we don't even know if it's wild, nor has Binacle even been foreshadowed to be caught via merchandise. :cautious:
Expressing a desire for it's capture and expecting it are two separate things.

Personally, I'm just excited it's finally showing up. I hope it has more personalit(ies?) than other two-headed Pokemon like say, doduo, have gotten in the past.

Rexgon

Reaction score
Me, I'm hoping James will catch it.

Arceus knows he's (over)due for his 2nd Pokémon...
It won't be a surprise if James catch it because it look like his kind of Pokémon.

Rockapheller

Trainer since late 90's
Reaction score
Just around 70 new Pokémon in a generation and there are still Pokémon yet to début in the anime after almost 3 years. That is an interesting fact.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Binnacle is one of my least favorite Pokemon of this region, so I don't want to see anyone catch it, PLUS Ash already has a Water type.

Alola

ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₐₘₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ₘₒₒₙ...
Reaction score
Really? People think this is a capture episode?

Ha

Reaction score
This episode screams filler. Although we'll see how they pull this one off. Considering the Pokemon's design and all.

I just hope this isn't Quilladin episode 2.0. That episode was just awful.

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
I am exacting for the dragonair episode and episode with biacle and with buneary!

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Really? People think this is a capture episode?

Ha
XY011. Nuff said.
It won't be a surprise if James catch it because it look like his kind of Pokémon.
*cough* Manene, *cough* Chirean *cough* *sneeze* *fart* Maiika
*dies*

Praying for Kojiro to literally catch anything at this point. I think it's safe to assume his chain of grass types is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.