• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litten

Consideration
Reaction score
Naruto, is that you? Binacle karate chopping Meowth made me chuckle.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Unless Knuckle is wearing some freaky gloves, that looks to me like Binacle is picking the lock and not him
Look at the top left hand of the screen, there's something else there, which is most likely one of Knuckle's hands. He is unlocking the case, along with his Binacle.

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
@Playerking
Good point, that most probably destroys my idea about Binacle acting independently and Knuckle using his burglar persona to protect it.

I've had a new idea, anyway. Binacle are usually portrayed in this way -
But the ones we see in the preview are moving around on their own, what if their/its rock has been taken and Knuckle is trying to help them find it again?

Max1996

Water Lizard Pokémon
Reaction score
@Playerking
Good point, that most probably destroys my idea about Binacle acting independently and Knuckle using his burglar persona to protect it.

I've had a new idea, anyway. Binacle are usually portrayed in this way -
But the ones we see in the preview are moving around on their own, what if their/its rock has been taken and Knuckle is trying to help them find it again?
That could be it. According to the information, Knuckle only opens locks without stealing. What if that's because
He opens the lock to check whether it's the right rock and leaving it behind because it's not.

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
@Max1996 - Exactly what I was thinking.

I can't really see how the fire at the end of the preview's connected with everything, unless it's where we discover that Knucle's really a good person.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
@Max1996 - Exactly what I was thinking.

I can't really see how the fire at the end of the preview's connected with everything, unless it's where we discover that Knucle's really a good person.
Maybe the fire is caused by something during the chaos.

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
Really, the Team Flare subplot is what I'm most interested in here. If what we saw of Squishy in the fourth Mega Evolution episode is any indication, Z2 won't be enjoying this.

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Really, the Team Flare subplot is what I'm most interested in here. If what we saw of Squishy in the fourth Mega Evolution episode is any indication, Z2 won't be enjoying this.
No, but I think it is important for the XY&Z story!

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. are walking through a hallway and then they stop as an alarm goes off.
- Knuckle is standing on a roof, in front of an open window.
- He throws a photo of him and one of his Binacle's head on his left shoulder onto the floor of the building.
- Ash and co. are walking through a hallway again and the other Binacle head jumps towards Bonnie and she gets scared.
- The same Binacle head is now attached to the top of Bonnies head.
- Ash and Clemont try to the pull the Binacle head off of Bonnie's.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9zidl9doM

GurahkWeavile

Reaction score
This could be an extremely weird one. Also seems like Team Flare is going to only show up for a brief few minutes here....

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Here we are, in an episode where we have a crossover between Pokemon and Magic Kaitou.

Status
Not open for further replies.