• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this supposed to mean?

EDIT: Oh, you're referring to Jessie catching Pumpkaboo. Hmm. Then sure, maybe TR may catch it. But I don't think Ash & Co will.
If that can be so simple but I think it will be a regular episode without catches. I am surprised for the bueary and sylveon episode.

What is this supposed to mean?

EDIT: Oh, you're referring to Jessie catching Pumpkaboo. Hmm. Then sure, maybe TR may catch it. But I don't think Ash & Co will.

Jessie catching Pumpkaboo was foreshadowed though: There was a TR toy set showcasing it with Inkay, Wobbuffet and Meowth like a month before XY011 aired. We didn't know when it was going to be caught, but we simply knew it was inevitable.

Here are some new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There are also new images of the episode.

GRgYeD0.png
xJFSRTx.png

From the first image.

Z2 has ended up captured by Team Flare!
Team Flare is an organization that's after the legendary Pokémon Zygarde. Their associates appear to have captured the mysterious lifeform called Z2 and are performing strange experiments on it. What is Team Flare after, and just what is Zygarde Core...?

What is the connection between Squishy and Z2!?
Squishy has a really worried look on its face. Is it aware of Z2's suffering...!?

Pay extra attention to Squishy & Co in the episode that airs March 10th!

From the second image.

The mysterious thief Knuckle opens locks but doesn't ever steal anything! Tonight, he and his partner Binacle are coming to town!

Maybe the random Buneary episode will also show a Team Flare subplot in preparation for the climax, which I think is likely to air April. I believe that Naruto won't air on March 31st, so we may get another March episode.

The way the episode is titled, and Binacle is the Pokemon of the CoTD, it definitely feels like its looking for a life out of crime. Either it convinces its owner to change his ways, or Knuckle realizes Binacle wants to move on and gift the Pokemon to someone.

All this Team Flare subplot, yeah it has to be reaching its climax soon.

The way the episode is titled, and Binacle is the Pokemon of the CoTD, it definitely feels like its looking for a life out of crime. Either it convinces its owner to change his ways, or Knuckle realizes Binacle wants to move on and gift the Pokemon to someone.

All this Team Flare subplot, yeah it has to be reaching its climax soon.
Maby they will look at a show it Biancle, and Bonnie will be friends with it?

Team Flare, what are YOU doing here?! :eek:

My interest in this episode just skyrocketed

Last edited:
Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode.

LuVGqAO.jpg
0ReS0jz.jpg

From the first image.

An exhibit of the world's jewels is being held in the city Ash and his friends are visiting. But a thief calling himself "The Mysterious Knuckle" shows up at the exhibit. Meanwhile, Bonnie gets attacked by a mysterious shadow...

From the second image.

A thief calling himself "The Mysterious Knuckle" shows up at an exhibit of the world's jewels that Ash and his friends were going to go visit. However, Knuckle only unlocks the jewel case before running off. Ash and the others don't get what he's up to and start harboring doubts.

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

qYXAdsl.jpg

From the image.

An exhibit of the world's jewels is being held in the city Ash and his friends are visiting. But when they go see the exhibit, the alarm sounds and a thief calling himself "The Mysterious Knuckle" shows up. However, Knuckle only unlocks the jewel case before running off. And as Ash and the others are wondering what he's up to, Bonnie suddenly gets attacked by a mysterious shadow.

Isn't that essentially the same image and summary that we got before. :confused:

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Inkay: Kenta Miyake

Knuckle: Kiyotaka Furushima

Officer Jenny: Chiemi Ishimatsu

Nurse Joy: Chinatsu Akasaki

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

The puzzling "Mysterious Knuckle" appears before Ash and his friends! But just what is Knuckle's goal? The key to that mystery is the Binacle that's stuck to Bonnie!?

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they decide to stay at a hotel in the town they're currently visiting. But a thief calling himself the Mysterious Knuckle shows up at the jewel exhibition held at the hotel! However, Knuckle just unlocks the jewel case before disappearing. Ash and his friends are completely stumped on what he was trying to do. And then a mysterious shadow suddenly jumps at Bonnie!?

Isn't that essentially the same image and summary that we got before. :confused:
Yes, but it isn't completely the same. If it was, then it wouldn't have been posted.

Preview
- Knuckle unlocks a case of jewels.
- A Binacle jumps and slaps Clemont's and Ash's faces and then smashes Meowth on his head.
- An old man goes to attack the Binacle head that is on Bonnie.
- A man holds Nurse Joy as she watches a building burn.
- Ash throws a bucket of water on the fire.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B679veNHysA

Holy crap, Binacle in game is literally just two of em living in a rock together. I'm loving the Pokemon even more! That shot with it slapping everyone, so good.

I take back any rudeness about Kametete - it is frickin awesome! Can't wait to see some gratuitous slapstick.
Also Jackal Town, HA HA.

Shinji is voicing Knuckle. Yeah, that's the one thing I'll look forward to lol.

Geez, not only is Knuckle trying to steal jewels, he stole the preview! :eek:

(though I really wish someone had remembered Brodie for this :( )

Unless Knuckle is wearing some freaky gloves, that looks to me like Binacle is picking the lock and not him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom