• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY111: Left and Right! The Kametete's Swaying Heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto, is that you? Binacle karate chopping Meowth made me chuckle.

Unless Knuckle is wearing some freaky gloves, that looks to me like Binacle is picking the lock and not him
Look at the top left hand of the screen, there's something else there, which is most likely one of Knuckle's hands. He is unlocking the case, along with his Binacle.

@Playerking
Good point, that most probably destroys my idea about Binacle acting independently and Knuckle using his burglar persona to protect it.

I've had a new idea, anyway. Binacle are usually portrayed in this way -
250px-688Binacle.png
But the ones we see in the preview are moving around on their own, what if their/its rock has been taken and Knuckle is trying to help them find it again?

@Playerking
Good point, that most probably destroys my idea about Binacle acting independently and Knuckle using his burglar persona to protect it.

I've had a new idea, anyway. Binacle are usually portrayed in this way -
250px-688Binacle.png
But the ones we see in the preview are moving around on their own, what if their/its rock has been taken and Knuckle is trying to help them find it again?

That could be it. According to the information, Knuckle only opens locks without stealing. What if that's because
He opens the lock to check whether it's the right rock and leaving it behind because it's not.

@Max1996 - Exactly what I was thinking.

I can't really see how the fire at the end of the preview's connected with everything, unless it's where we discover that Knucle's really a good person.

@Max1996 - Exactly what I was thinking.

I can't really see how the fire at the end of the preview's connected with everything, unless it's where we discover that Knucle's really a good person.
Maybe the fire is caused by something during the chaos.

Really, the Team Flare subplot is what I'm most interested in here. If what we saw of Squishy in the fourth Mega Evolution episode is any indication, Z2 won't be enjoying this.

Really, the Team Flare subplot is what I'm most interested in here. If what we saw of Squishy in the fourth Mega Evolution episode is any indication, Z2 won't be enjoying this.
No, but I think it is important for the XY&Z story!

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. are walking through a hallway and then they stop as an alarm goes off.
- Knuckle is standing on a roof, in front of an open window.
- He throws a photo of him and one of his Binacle's head on his left shoulder onto the floor of the building.
- Ash and co. are walking through a hallway again and the other Binacle head jumps towards Bonnie and she gets scared.
- The same Binacle head is now attached to the top of Bonnies head.
- Ash and Clemont try to the pull the Binacle head off of Bonnie's.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9zidl9doM

This could be an extremely weird one. Also seems like Team Flare is going to only show up for a brief few minutes here....

Here we are, in an episode where we have a crossover between Pokemon and Magic Kaitou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom