• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY112: The Master Class Begins! A Maidens' Fierce Fight Where Sparks Fly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think it matters whether or not they change clothes. I don't think the Coordinators did that in the Grand Festival either...

Actually, all the main coordinators wore new outfits during the Grand Festival. So yeah, kind of an insult that no one here is wearing anything different.

Actually, all the main coordinators wore new outfits during the Grand Festival. So yeah, kind of an insult that no one here is wearing anything different.
Really? It's been a while, can you point out in which region(s)?

It was in Sinnoh, actually. So....
Oh, Sinnoh. No wonder I forgot. Thanks for answering by the way.

Hopefully, there's more to the Master Class than this (maybe Serena and the others will enter it again a second time).

At least Aria had the decency to change.

Ep looks like standard showcase faire we've seen a dozen times over

I'm glad its going to be over soon.

^ IKR?

If I didn't know better, I'd think the creative team is just as sick of showcases as we are...

Please don't tell me they're going to do with XY with what they did BW and just half-ass (or quarter ass) the rest of the saga with a "Let's just get this over with" mindset :(

I don't think that's likely. Tomioka seems very invested in the Flare/Alan arc which has shown no signs yet of fizzling. Nor has Satoshi's gym badge quest (though his rivals have admittedly been pretty half-arsed from the first) and we've still got 6-8 months left.

On the other hand, all things Serena appear to have been the sole responsibility of Omode, a new writer, and for whatever reason the Tripokalon quest has been shafted at this point (quite possibily because it's been pretty shite throughout...)

2nd preview:

Hyped! and nostalgia, it reminded me of Dawn's and May's grand festivals so many years ago.

Still nothing that's shown Musashi's performance. ;( Also, they make it seem too obvious Serena would make this.

Still nothing that's shown Musashi's performance. ;( Also, they make it seem too obvious Serena would make this.
I always support Jessie during Contests and Showcases, because her shows are more creative than the ones of other people.Too bad that the writers didn't even care to show Jessie participating(and winning) in showcases after her first key win.I would have been rooting for her to win if it wasn't freaking obvious that Serena would make it.Anyways,the stage looks beautiful and I hope Jessie will give a tough competition to other participants. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom