• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY112: The Master Class Begins! A Maidens' Fierce Fight Where Sparks Fly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really bugs me is the fact Jessie won her first Key in XY100, and the Master Class starts in XY111. Assuming she obtained her Keys legitimately, she took 10 episodes to complete her quest. That's gotta be a record.
Oh my giddy aunt Nora, I had not even thought of that, that's nuts!!!

Ok, here's my opinion towards TriPokalons... At first they seem fun and original, a first this franchise's never done before (if you count the trainer's as important as its partner). They're very gorgeous indeed and reminds me strongly of a game series I love (The Idolmaster), with all the dancing and the effects and those light things (don't know the name, sorry...).

However, its concept's confusing I think... Each one the trainers have to do something different, objectives that I rarely pay attention, no battles whatsoever, etc... It can be very boring lots of times. Maybe the staff could implement one with battles, like the trainer also moving with the Pokemon in a match? Don't know...

Almost all of you were complaining about the rushed arc of tripokalons. Meanwhile, I'm just here complaint myself about Serena's unchanged outfit with no new design since XY090.

I think they are rushing her goal because of the Gen 7 games. My guess is that XY would probably end in mid-October and then the next saga will begin. Although I would have still preferred it if the Master Class would have taken place after the Team Flare arc. Unless the Zygarde plot in Team Flare arc is an integral part of gen 7 games, so they'll probably want to air that arc closer to the release date of Pokemon Sun and Moon so as to keep it fresh in the minds of the viewers. That's the only possible reason I can think of right now.

And I don't mind Serena winning against her rivals, which seems to be the case. Although the entire showcase arc could've been handled in a MUCH better way.

I am getting really really really curious about how will Jessie be able to participate. I don't think they will just say that Jessie won those two keys off-screen (if that happens it will be really cheap and I will hate it). We know that next episode Jessie will be trying to capture Pikachu, so we won't see her win a key. Maybe she will will one during Binacle's episode, though it would be strange to have then this Master Class showcase next episode. Will Jessie enter the Master Class through a raffle? Will she enter with fake keys or will she steal them (I hope not...). It is really strange, because Jessie is a main character and we can't just believe she has won them off-screen, because we are supposed to be with Jessie every episode... I am really curious.

God that summary is so saccharine just reading it made me gag :sick:

New Summary from Dephender/Adamant:
http://i.imgur.com/Yi2jLG1.jpg

The day of the Master Class arrives for Serena, and Shauna, Millefeui, Nene and Musavie, rivals she's competed against before, have assembled there as well. However, she needs to be the last person standing among these in order to challenge the person she truly wishes to; Kalos Queen Elle, who waits for her in the finals. Serena goes on stage carrying all the technique and passion she has fostered so far on her journey in her heart.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Sylveon: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Shauna: Yurie Kobori

Aria: Marina Inuoe

Monsieur Pierre: Kenta Miyake

Miette: Kei Shindō

Nini: Motoko Kumai

Palermo: Rei Sakuma

Delphox: Yuka Terasaki

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

At long last, Serena heads to the stage at the Master Class Pokemon Showcase! She's surrounded by nothing but strong rivals. Serena's battle to become Kalos Queen now begins!!

Serena finally attempts the Master Class Pokemon Showcase! The rivals she has been competing against so far have also made it there. Serena stands tall on the stage, carrying all her hopes and dreams in her heart. Only the Performer that can keep winning her way to the finals will get to challenge Serena's hero and inspiration, Aria. Will Serena manage to make it to the finals!?

"The rivals she has been competing against so far have also made it there"

Tell me Jessie isn't one of them, how can she be, they've been following the gang the whole time

Oh the crazieness that could happen with Tierno and Miette in the same episode....Boy Serena's gonna have a tough time concentrating now. XD

"The rivals she has been competing against so far have also made it there"

Tell me Jessie isn't one of them, how can she be, they've been following the gang the whole time
Its already confirmed that she's participating in the Master Class. I hope they'll at least show something of her getting the two other keys.

Not too keen on the idea, I somehow Jessie will win, she did OK during the Sinnoh Grand Festival though
I don't think Jessie will win, she never makes it to the final round in contests and I don't think she's going to get to the final round here.

It looks like the scene with all them commanding moves is like an opening ceremonies deal, doesn't seem like the first perfomance. I really wished she had changed her outfit for the Master Class too :( Just to spice things up

It looks like the scene with all them commanding moves is like an opening ceremonies deal, doesn't seem like the first perfomance. I really wished she had changed her outfit for the Master Class too :( Just to spice things up

But nobody's changed, it seems that those are the Performer's contest outfits (the cynic in me thinks there could be re-used animation approaching)

I don't really think it matters whether or not they change clothes. I don't think the Coordinators did that in the Grand Festival either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom