• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY113: Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERENA'S GOING TO SING?!?!:eek:

*gulp!*

Oooooohhh...this ain't gun be pretty when the Dub gets to this...:confused:

SERENA'S GOING TO SING?!?!:eek:

*gulp!*

Oooooohhh...this ain't gun be pretty when the Dub gets to this...:confused:

I don't think she's singing. This is an alternate version of DreamDream sung by Serena's voice actress Mayuki Makiguchi, which will be played in the background during Serena's performance.

This reminds me of Dawn's battle against Zoey in the final round of the Sinnoh Grand Festival. The moment her theme song starts playing. It was crazy amazing. Got me on the edge of my seat.

While I'm still miffed at the poor pacing and lack of focus on Serena's Rivals to build them up as a challenge prior to the Master Class. I'm still hyped for Thursday's finale. Even in a short time I was hit by unexpected notes on what to expect would happen from Jessie dominating with her Gourgeist, which is now probably her closest Pokemon since Dustox and matches even Arbok loyalty. I normally expect the Mime Jr. imprinting to happen with James again yet I'm impressed with how its done for Jessie.

As for Nene and Miette losing I was expecting it to be a given though at least for Miette to make it past round one to face off against Serena to build up some tension even if we know the results. Still those tears in the whole episode got me off guard and gave me feels galore. May losing the Grand Festival tears were just matched for the rivals for once. Really wish we saw more animation on the whole set of performances for Shauna since I wanted a feel on how much she's changed up her routine to give way for a challenge with how Serena could surpass her, even though titles spoiled her win, plus she was up against the Mightyena performer which would've been cool to see. All these showcase performers are like MLP background ponies with how people took a shine to them.

I'm honestly wondering what the Poke TV segment had to say on Aria as well as what happened with the last two Coplay Pikachu performances. Didn't catch that part since I saw Valcanion promotions instead. Why was that?

Less than 6 hours until the episode airs in Japan. I think its obvious that Serena will beat Jessie and Shauna still, but we all know she's not gonna become Kalos Queen. Its pretty much a rule by this point that a main character will never win a Pokemon League, Grand Festival, Master Class, or whatever major tournament set aside for a certain goal.

I hope when Serena falls, she won't cry about it and Palermo will finally mellow out a bit and show some acknowledgment of someone else's talent. She has the highest of high expectations. Hopefully Serena

Oha Suta Preview
- Serena, her Pancham and Sylveon slowly fall down to the ground due to the gust of Sylveon's Fairy Wind.
- They all stop themselves from falling face first in different ways.
- Serena puts a hand on the ground, Pancham puts a paw on the ground and Sylveon puts its two feelers on the ground.
- Serena is worried about falling and Pancham and Sylveon are also worried about her.
- Aria's Delphox twirls a fire stream to the ceiling of the Showcase Theatre and then blasts a fire blast through that stream.
- Aria's Vivillon attacks Delphox's fire attack with Psybeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom