• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Now what XY did right with Citron and Eureka's gag was that they didn't overuse it as often as Takeshi's gag with women, so it's actually more surprising then rather repetitive. Hell, it can actually be funny sometimes.

If there was going to be an episode like this, could they have not just slid that in XY104? :confused:

I swear, this is the fifth freaking episode involving love (if XY104 counts). Holy crap, a little overusage.

Lillie

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
Seems like this could be an entertaining episode. I hope it has some craziness to it :D

Shadao

Pikachu's Global Adventure
Reaction score
Unlike many folks, I look forward to this episode due to the sheer fact that Bonnie's running gag is amusing to see and that it would be nice to give that gag a bit of depth such as why Bonnie wants Clemont to get married or how it would affect people outside of the lemon siblings.

Reaction score
I'm just here thinking the mysterious bride-to-be must really be something in order to have a full episode dedicated towards her. :p

Last edited:

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
I am actually looking forward to this episode. I don't mind the gag. And it's not just Bonnie and Clemont's gag. This gag started with Brock. I would like to see more humour in the anime, and I think that this episode might be good.

SamurottMan

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be some Sylveon-Buneary Love Wars for Bunnelby.

GurahkWeavile

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be some Sylveon-Buneary Love Wars for Bunnelby.
I was just thinking that exact same possibility. It's obvious that Sylveon has it in for Bunnelby, so it would be a wasted opportunity to not have Sylveon be more involved.

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
I was just thinking that exact same possibility. It's obvious that Sylveon has it in for Bunnelby, so it would be a wasted opportunity to not have Sylveon be more involved.
I'm sure that it's going to happen, if it is going to happen and it'll be fun to see as well.

ii kanji

What's a motto with you?
Reaction score
You know that "has it in for" means holding a grudge against someone right? :)

If the kid's a rich bitch then I hope someone remembers Rumika.

Trainer Gabriel

"Ready to serve!"
Reaction score
Have to admit that I didn't expect an episode like this to happen. But now I'm somehow not surprised that it is.

It could even be entertaining, if nothing else.

Lillie

Get in the bag Nebby
Reaction score
I'm hoping for the girl to accept Bonnie's offer to be Clemonts wife and then maybe Bonnie getting scared that Clemont will leave the group with the girl. Hopefully we'll get some emotional moments from Bonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.