• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since the last Clemont-focused episode, I'm hoping this one contributes more to his character development. His character hasn't really gone anywhere since the Gym battle against Ash and I want to see more growth on his part.
Last episode focusing on him was XY087. Oh lawd.
It doesn't feel like poor Citron has much to do as a character besides being a gag or being a semi-Hikari/Takeshi. Atleast Takeshi AND Dento had goals that were truly represented in episodes. Citron only had a short-term goal through the series but they can probably make something out of him.

Last episode focusing on him was XY087. Oh lawd.
It doesn't feel like poor Citron has much to do as a character besides being a gag or being a semi-Hikari/Takeshi. Atleast Takeshi AND Dento had goals that were truly represented in episodes. Citron only had a short-term goal through the series but they can probably make something out of him.

Clemont's had some spectacular episodes in the past - his capture of Luxio, the scene at the Power Plant, and the whole sequence involving the Lumiose Gym/Clembot/etc., but the one about Bunnelby and the train didn't do anything because it was all a flashback when it had major potential to strengthen Clemont's relationship with Bunnelby. :/ Clemont's one of my favorite characters, which is why it makes me really sad that he's been out of the spotlight for a while.

True they can do more with this guy, but it looks like it's all about everyone/everything else but him and that's sad cause Brock and even Cilan were gotten more development than he did.

I disagree there, I think Clemont's gotten more development than Cilan at least. Not sure about Brock, because he was around for so long that any character arc would have been dragged out for eons.

Clemont's had some spectacular episodes in the past - his capture of Luxio, the scene at the Power Plant, and the whole sequence involving the Lumiose Gym/Clembot/etc., but the one about Bunnelby and the train didn't do anything because it was all a flashback when it had major potential to strengthen Clemont's relationship with Bunnelby. :/ Clemont's one of my favorite characters, which is why it makes me really sad that he's been out of the spotlight for a while.

I disagree there, I think Clemont's gotten more development than Cilan at least. Not sure about Brock, because he was around for so long that any character arc would have been dragged out for eons.
What also stinks is that poor Citron only has one actual slot left for a new Pokemon, and both he and Kojiro haven't got one since Season 17. I hope they actually let both characters get another one before the end seeing as we only have about 8-9 months b4 what is most likely going to be Gen 7.

What if the girl really likes clemont and tells him that she wants to be a pair like Ash and Serena.....:p:p:p.....But what if the episode turns out to be similar to the one we got in johto about Brock and one girls which liked him and in the end, she goes with the doctor....????

What if the girl really likes clemont and tells him that she wants to be a pair like Ash and Serena.....:p:p:p.....But what if the episode turns out to be similar to the one we got in johto about Brock and one girls which liked him and in the end, she goes with the doctor....????

That first part is an intresting theory....I hope it's not a repeat of an older episode, though

Aww, I'm sure it'll work itself out. She was probably just foolin' around with him. I hope.....

...I know it doesn't go in this thread, but do you guys know when new ep. titles are going to be revealed?

I expect around Tuesday, but I'm not sure when the magazines that contain titles come out. So I honestly don't know, but I presume before the next episode.

Here is a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There is also a new picture of the episode.

BR4TGs3.jpg

A potential bride for Clemont appears!?
Ash and his friends have met the only daughter of the president of a world famous robotics company. She tells them she's on the look for a prospective partner, and takes great interest in the devices Clemont makes. But Clemont's little sister Bonnie can't stand it.

He appears intrested in whoever this girl is, but I won't judge quite yet....

Natsume yay! Sisterly possessiveness yay!!

Are we expecting a break the week after this as well? Where are the next episode titles/data broadcast infos?! I am starting to feel quite twitchy now!

Aww Bonnie is so cute. She's tried to find him a wife but a wife found him instead xD

HO!

This should be interesting! :LOL:

At least this presents them with an (another) exit strategy for Clemont when XY ends.

...I know it doesn't go in this thread, but do you guys know when new ep. titles are going to be revealed?

Or at least some broadcast data to work with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom