• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian.settlemyer.5

Reaction score
Perhaps Jigglypuff will make an appearance. It would sing everyone to sleep and trigger Bonnie's dream in which Clemont is married to Lillia, and when everyone wakes up, they all have markings on their faces.

SonansuMan

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Perhaps Jigglypuff will make an appearance. It would sing everyone to sleep and trigger Bonnie's dream in which Clemont is married to Lillia, and when everyone wakes up, they all have markings on their faces.
LOLNO

Kirby4ever

Likes cute Pokemon
Reaction score
If that Jigglypuff managed to get onto a plane somehow and go from Kanto all the way to Kalos, and managed to somehow find Ash and co. XD I think that both Kanto and Kalos are far away from each other, so I don't think it's possible. XD I think that the marker would have already dried up and no longer works.

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
If that Jigglypuff managed to get onto a plane somehow and go from Kanto all the way to Kalos, and managed to somehow find Ash and co. XD I think that both Kanto and Kalos are far away from each other, so I don't think it's possible. XD I think that the marker would have already dried up and no longer works.

Status
Not open for further replies.