• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what XY did right with Citron and Eureka's gag was that they didn't overuse it as often as Takeshi's gag with women, so it's actually more surprising then rather repetitive. Hell, it can actually be funny sometimes.

If there was going to be an episode like this, could they have not just slid that in XY104? :confused:

I swear, this is the fifth freaking episode involving love (if XY104 counts). Holy crap, a little overusage.

Unlike many folks, I look forward to this episode due to the sheer fact that Bonnie's running gag is amusing to see and that it would be nice to give that gag a bit of depth such as why Bonnie wants Clemont to get married or how it would affect people outside of the lemon siblings.

I'm just here thinking the mysterious bride-to-be must really be something in order to have a full episode dedicated towards her. :p

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be some Sylveon-Buneary Love Wars for Bunnelby.

I wonder if there will be some Sylveon-Buneary Love Wars for Bunnelby.

I was just thinking that exact same possibility. It's obvious that Sylveon has it in for Bunnelby, so it would be a wasted opportunity to not have Sylveon be more involved.

I was just thinking that exact same possibility. It's obvious that Sylveon has it in for Bunnelby, so it would be a wasted opportunity to not have Sylveon be more involved.
I'm sure that it's going to happen, if it is going to happen and it'll be fun to see as well.

You know that "has it in for" means holding a grudge against someone right? :)

If the kid's a rich bitch then I hope someone remembers Rumika.

Have to admit that I didn't expect an episode like this to happen. But now I'm somehow not surprised that it is.

It could even be entertaining, if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom