• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never expected an animated interaction of Pokemon's two explicitly rabbit based Pokemon. All the more reason to watch this episode. I hope Clemont gets to battle his potential bride to-be, or at least challenge her to an "invention-off."
Never thought of that.. an invention showdown between them will be awesome regardless of the outcome.

This looks like it could be a very entertaining episode. I am glad that Clemont is getting focus again. And I like Buneary and Bunnelby so seeing them in the same episode would be great!

In this episode I want Dawn to come back because she could be the love of clemont and her buneary could evolve in loppuny and mega evolve

It would be great for Dawn to come back in this episode

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a thought, what if this episode is like setting up for what Clemont will be doing after the XY&Z series. maybe because of an offer this girl might make to him, maybe he stays in Kalos for this partnership and his Gym? of course it's just a thought.

Why are some people that wants Dawn to be in the episode still even though it been said that she isn't?

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they encounter a girl who has a Buneary as her partner. The girl is the only daughter of the president of a world famous robotics company and tells them she's on the look for a prospective partner. She takes great interest in the devices Clemont has made and somehow feels very good about him. But Bonnie appears less pleased...?

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they encounter a girl who has a Buneary as her partner. Bonnie proposes to her, but she doesn't laugh it off the way everyone assumed she would. It turns out she is the only daughter of the president of a world famous robotics company, and she tells them she's on the look for a prospective partner.

No way this'll work out on a romantic end. What would the show do without one of its staple running gags? [/sarcasm]

WOAH! Bonnie didn't like that girl? That was surprising!

Its getting more and more interesting. I really want to know why, as she seems to be the perfect pair to Clemont.

We all know he's staying, just like Serena, Sonans, Maiika, Harimaron, and Pumpjin. Maybe Squishy.

I'd actually like to see this played straight with her being a nice person (+ Citron not having an aversion to her) and Eureka realising that gaining a sister-in-law means having to share her brother. They could make this a really nice tearjerker, and there is an easy resolution to the whole scenario in that Citron is only ~10yo so surely even in Poke World he can't get married right now.

(If not, I'd happily take a lighthearted comedy episode instead :p)

This actually might seem like a filler worth watching. I'm actually hoping to see a competition of inventions between them...and the ensuing explosions that inevitably come afterwards.

Absolutely nowhere in life son:cry:
k den

Kek, this episode will be worth watching for deh lolz, but think about it:
Do you actually think the girl would want to live a boy who has a little sibling with a giant snake in her bag, currently fighting against a group with doofuses and another group with plans to dominate with a legendary? Probably not. Unless it's Arbok. Or Habunake. Or literally any other snake type Pokemon.

This episode however deserves either some SatoshixSerena moments or maybe even a subtle SerenaxClemont moment for the hell of it.

It's been a while since the last Clemont-focused episode, I'm hoping this one contributes more to his character development. His character hasn't really gone anywhere since the Gym battle against Ash and I want to see more growth on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom