• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now... "My Brother's Keeper", the dub title for this episode...
Naw, it'll probably be something like "A Keeper for a Brother!" or "Love Strikes, Clemont Yikes!". I'm not usually fond of dub names when TPCI came. Once DP came every episode has a "!" at the end.

Well I had a feeling they'd troll us, sort of. Back to the single life for Clemont, I suppose.

I don't care if the episode doesn't look as good as we thought just from the preview, I'm still in tears of joy from the last episode :love::love::love::love::love::love:

My opinion about the summary:

They will meet a girl. Eureka will proposed like she used too. The girl has no chance to answer because Serena/Citron takes Eureka away. That girl joins the gang and become close to Citron. Eureka starts to become jealous as Citron starts to put her away/second. The whole wedding scenes just Eureka imagination/dream.

I do doubt that the wedding is real. I still want to see how the girl will leave though. That will need to be done well.

The wedding is likely an imagination, HOWEVER, the girl is so fitting for Clemont!

OMG, this might be my first Ship ever lol. Jk, but still it looks fun!

This looks really fun and I've been waiting for this episode. I think it will lead to much needed character development for Citron/Eureka.

She looks like a nerd too.

As the owner of a world famous company she's also rich.

She's everything bonnie could ever ask for in a waifu.

What happened that caused Bonnie to fall off the cliff? It seems like that Bonnie runs away to try to get Clemont's attention from the girl and then a blast from Gorgust and Inkay's attacks caused her to fall. Then Clemont quickly rushes over to save her.

First Team Rocket dropped Bonnie to her death, then Bonnie missed Serena's hand as they fall off a cliff and Bunnlby injures himself to cushion Bonnie's landing as they fall and slid on the side of the cliff and onto the ground, nest Bonnie gets cheesed by 3 Scolipede and trips, and now this. How many times will Bonnie put herself in danger somehow?

I don't care if the episode doesn't look as good as we thought just from the preview, I'm still in tears of joy from the last episode :love::love::love::love::love::love:
The episode looks much better than I thought just from the preview, to be honest.

So Bonnie is a hypocrite all of a sudden and does not approve of the girl. How ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom