• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY117: The Forest's Curse and the White Bokurei!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash won't catch it I think, probably a Bonnie filler? but is this Phantump debut in the anime? I don't remember.

Will just have to wait & see plus me think Ash will get Phantump.

I don't know...I don't Ash is allowed to have a Ghost-type (even if it is part Grass this time)...

Though we should probably wait until a summary before making any guesses.

What is this based on? Because I don't remember this being officially mentioned. :confused:

It wasn't mentioned anywhere, but truthfully, he can't become a master unless he can handle each type. So far, he is a master of a lot of types, but that doesn't include ghost, etc. He hasn't mastered ghost and other types, so he can't become a complete master.

It wasn't mentioned anywhere, but truthfully, he can't become a master unless he can handle each type. So far, he is a master of a lot of types, but that doesn't include ghost, etc. He hasn't mastered ghost and other types, so he can't become a complete master.

Lance is a Master of only Dragon types, and I have read he is considered a Pokemon Master. Honestly, I don't know what to believe.

Ash's goal is to become an overall Pokemon master, which I believe he would need to have every type. Lance primarily focused on dragons, and that's his version of Pokemon mastery. Anyway, let's get back on topic.

There's another shiny in the anime. I'm 99% sure TR will try and get it.

It wasn't mentioned anywhere, but truthfully, he can't become a master unless he can handle each type.

I don't see how since characters like the E4 are probably the closest trainers to becoming Pokemon Masters (aside from the Champions), yet they usually specialize in just one type in general. Regardless, I doubt that Phantump is the key to Ash achieving his goal.

Oh look, Phantump has friends and Ash and co. are taking it to them. So much for the capture theories. ;)

if they make him catch it hope they will evolve it somehow before the league I see a lot of potential in a team rocket poke-switch scam.

http://i.imgur.com/mJhBpsM.jpg

"Ash and his friends meet a wild Phantump in a forest. They take it with them to bring it to its friends, but then Team Rocket show up to abduct it!!"

Standard issue filler. Go home people, nothing special to see here.

The fact it's the only episode this month without a picture isn't a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom