• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY120: Eisetsu Gym Battle! Battlefield of Ice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks in a row without the Rocket-Dan? Ugh.
lol, you mad there that your prediction that Rocket will appear in ever episode is going wrong. Like come on you should have at least expected them to be absent in a gym battle episode but anyway. I just hope that based Tomioka will exclude them from the next episode as well so that Ash/Satoshi get get some full suffering and development with no gags or Rocket interrupting, then it will fun to see the melt down from Rocket fans with them having to live without three episodes of Rocket in a row.

Anyway I hope Ash gets a good beating here resulting in him running away, and I am also glad to see Avalugg being the main threat in this battle.

I am glad to have no Rockets in the gym battle to be honest. Having them being spaced out instead of shoved in our faces is good in my opinion, that way we can focus on Ash and his team.

@Lysandre-Fan; Ash has never run away from a gym battle before.... if anything he either loses or losses consciousness.

then it will fun to see the melt down from Rocket fans with them having to live without three episodes of Rocket in a row.
More fun that getting to see most people melting down most weeks because their expectations are completely mismatched with the reality of the anime?...

In the sponsorship after the preview, hawlucha goes out of his pokeball, strikes a pose, and almost slips

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. are inside the Snowbelle Gym and Ash gives his winter clothes and backpack to Serena.
- Ash's Hawlucha hits Wulfric's Avalugg with Karate Chop on its head.
- Ash's Talonflame falls from the sky.
- Ash's Greninja attacks Avalugg with Cut as Avalugg spins rapidly.
- Avalugg's body glows light blue and a cloud of smoke appears above Talonflame and then something drops from the cloud and onto Talonflame.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTkp0j42yc

Damn, that Avalugg is a beast, it'll beat Hawlucha, Talonflame and Greninja!? o_O

I really don't understand how so many people can think that a Rocket-Dan appearance automatically means it's going to be nothing but "try to capture Pikachu, battle, blast off." I mean, what else could they possibly do, amirite? :rolleyes:

Damn, that Avalugg is a beast, it'll beat Hawlucha, Talonflame and Greninja!? o_O
It'll definitely tear through Sastoshi's team, that's for sure :( , but I'm pretty sure in an earlier preview we saw Luchabull vs Yukinooh. So at best Satoshi will lose 3-1 I think.

Wow, Avalugg seems to be dominating all three physical attackers. I suspected that Pikachu and his Thunderbolt/Electro Ball would be needed for that opponent and it seems I was right after all!

I really don't understand how so many people can think that a Rocket-Dan appearance automatically means it's going to be nothing but "try to capture Pikachu, battle, blast off." I mean, what else could they possibly do, amirite? :rolleyes:

While I get what you're saying, it also wouldn't hurt for them to simply sit this one out so that the focus stays on Ash's Gym match. :x

Damn, Ash is using all 3 of his Pokemon against Avalugg? That thing must be immensely powerful. It reminds me of Roark's Cranidos from DP.

This looks like it'll be a great battle:)

While I get what you're saying, it also wouldn't hurt for them to simply sit this one out so that the focus stays on Ash's Gym match. :x

And I get that. But I also get that it wouldn't hurt for them to appear either, especially since they've already sat out the last two non-Gym episodes for no reason.

somebody noticed that Wulfric is very similar to the new Profesor of Alola region?

somebody noticed that Wulfric is very similar to the new Profesor of Alola region?
Eh, if anyone bears resemblance to the new professor it's the gym leader Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom