• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so Ash either flops in his first match with Wulfric, or it gets interrupted somehow. Given the emphasis on him struggling against Wulfric the first time, I'm guessing he legitimately loses in XY119.

Oh I so hope she does! She is my second favorite female protagonist (losing to Misty by a small margin) and the fact that she has not appeared in the XY series till yet is, like, not a good news for me. :(:(:(:eek::eek:
Same here! Misty is my favorite along with Iris, and I really hope she makes a comeback. I know not many people liked her, but if would be really unfair since Misty, May, and Dawn all had reappearances.

On a related note, Ash will lose badly the first time he challenges Wulfric, and then will win the next time. I see him using Hawlucha and Talonflame for this.

what other special moves do you think will Ash Greninja get?
His Water Pulse could be enough to fight Avalugg, but maybe thats why he lost in the first battle? he used maybe to much physical moves against it and Wulfric used Freeze-Dry when he was close enough?

-Trevor is also participating in the league, it would be good to see mega Charizard Y in it.
Hope Ash could battle also mega Venusaur(Shauna, could pull, that she said nothing about it) and mega Blastoise(Tierno) at the league.

Last edited:
Not yet. Even Dephender himself said the source is dodgy. Until we're 100% certain which of the 2 titles is correct, we can't change that page.

EDIT: With the other potential title came a summary, also from Dephender.
After interacting with the Pokémon in the forest, Ash has matured a bit further. No longer lost on what to do, Ash once again issues a battle. Ash summons up everything he has gained so far on his journey: The knowledge, the experience and the memories made with the Pokémon. But the ultimate opponent appears before him: Mega Abomasnow.

Last edited:
KALOS CHAMPION ASH CONFIRMED IM CALLING IT NOW GOODRA COME BACK TO US NOW IDC IF IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS DX

Last edited:
Guys i found legit information that goodra is returning ... Proof is it contains all of the episodes summaries also contains information that @Gengarzilla was talking about

Also they're heading back to lumoise city just as the opening suggests

EDIT:
OH WAIT XD LMAO i just find out that i was reading from dephender sorry but it looks like goodra is happily returning ^^

Last edited:
While the first title was incorrect all this time, the main concept behind is still there: Ash is doing a rematch with Wulfric after losing badly in the first one and then dealing with the whole angst arc. And it's even more awesome with Mega Abamosnow instead of regular Abamosnow. Guess Ash Greninja needs a strong opponent to fight to earn the last badge.

All im happy for is goodra returning and i called it to im proud of myself:cry::LOL::giggle:

I can see this being a real nice one and am looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom