• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to finish Ash's badge quest.
Ash Greninja Vs. Mega Abomasnow

This info so far just sums up how great the badge quest has been this season, my favourite overall tbh.

I've also never been so excited for the league to happen, I hope we get at least a good few mega battles.

Ash summons up everything he has gained so far on his journey: The knowledge, the experience and the memories made with the Pokémon. But the ultimate opponent appears before him: Mega Abomasnow.
Wow this line gives me so much feels ,it really does feel like this is Ash's final hurdle before the Kalos League having to use all his experience that's he's gained from all his journey's to defeat Wulfric and Mega Abomasnow.

It's a big step up from the previous 8th gym battles especially Roxie(which I don't have to explain), Volkner where we got a boring TR interruption with them stealing the sunny shore tower and of course Giovanni where Ash didn't even get to face him for golly sakes but Jessie and James.

Ohhhhh snap! Mega Abomasnow is gonna appear after all! This is going to be the perfect way to wrap up the badge quest! And Ash thought Mega Lucario was tough? Ohhhh he's in for a real challenge here!
Well, I don't think there's an image source yet, so while this could be real, I don't think we have official confirmation, despite what some people might say.

Well, I don't think there's an image source yet, so while this could be real, I don't think we have official confirmation, despite what some people might say.
Nah, it's real, it's from Newtype and since we have all the staff info and summaries it's obviously real.

Nah, it's real, it's from Newtype and since we have all the staff info and summaries it's obviously real.
Well despite the fact that things like that can be made up, they do seem to be real, but I'd feel much better once there's an official source. We have had fake titles in the past that have tricked a lot of people.

Well despite the fact that things like that can be made up, they do seem to be real, but I'd feel much better once there's an official source. We have had fake titles in the past that have tricked a lot of people.

Dephender posted it on Sppf, so the chances of it being real are high. God forbid should someone different be the OP of an episode topic for once, though. :cautious:

Dephender posted it on Sppf, so the chances of it being real are high.
...Oh, sorry, I thought you were actually going to go somewhere with that. Because, you know, it's not like he's been fooled by "completely and unequivocally" real titles that "definitely" have never turned out to be fake at all. God forbid we should question "the great one". :p

God forbid should someone different be the OP of an episode topic for once, though. :cautious:
Haha, what? I really don't care. I'm just saying that despite the fact that they sound real, there's no official source, which is basically how I felt when the Binacle episode title came out and was that a thread that someone else created? Lets see...no. And what about asking mods to close and/or delete threads that seemed a bit suspicious in the past?

But sure, think what you want.

I kinda figured.

It's just nice seeing Mega Evolution get some love on the TV show again!

Well, we get to see Mega Abomasnow. Also, Ash hasn't lost any of these trials yet, as he's passed out everytime. I think that this may not be a gym rematch. It could be a battle to help finish off Ash-Greninja perfectly and stop the constant fainting.

Well, we get to see Mega Abomasnow. Also, Ash hasn't lost any of these trials yet, as he's passed out everytime. I think that this may not be a gym rematch. It could be a battle to help finish off Ash-Greninja perfectly and stop the constant fainting.

It's possible, but we'll have to wait for more info.

Are we sure than he's not in the rematch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom