• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either he loses his first match or this is his first match

Either he loses his first match or this is his first match

Considering that XY 119 is hyped to be the final trial of Ash-Greninja, summaries of that episode talks about a battle, and the episode in-between mentioned Dawn of Evolution....

It's obviously his first 8th Gym rematch.

I knew that he was going to lose the first time around considering that was part of the four trials (and it heavily alludes to an angst arc for Ash and Greninja) and that Abamosnow, Wulfric's main ace, was featured here in the broadcast rather than the Gym Battle episode before.

I'm willing to bet that Ash wound up fainting again in XY 119, but that all depends on if it happens again 9during this week's episode. Its only happened once so far. I'm not too surprised though that he's having a rematch and I'm kinda glad they're doing it this way. Ash never really has tons of trouble with Ice type Gym Leaders, so its great to see Wulfric being treated as a powerful threat.

I think this just further tells us how horrible Diantha is as a Champion. If Ash can nearly beat Diantha and lose to Wulfric, I think somebody need to step down. (She is already such a pushover in games, I am extremely disappointed they had to do it in the anime too)

And don't give me the Diantha never met such evolution thing, neither did Wulfric. And isn't ability to handle different situation a trainer's skill?

Or ofcourse, Ash can easily faint in the first Gym battle to end it prematurely though. Or Team Rocket interruption maybe.

Last edited:
Considering that XY 119 is hyped to be the final trial of Ash-Greninja, summaries of that episode talks about a battle, and the episode in-between mentioned Dawn of Evolution....

It's obviously his first 8th Gym rematch.

I knew that he was going to lose the first time around considering that was part of the four trials (and it heavily alludes to an angst arc for Ash and Greninja) and that Abamosnow, Wulfric's main ace, was featured here in the broadcast rather than the Gym Battle episode before.

A few things.

1. We don't know what Ash loses, because an interruption is possible.

2. Just because they are Ash and Greninja's four trials, it doesn't mean he has to lose then all. This was proven by XY115, where Ash technically didn't lose to Alain.

3. Data broadcast's aren't always reliable and it could have just easily been a different Abomasnow. A wild Palpitoad showed up in the episode before Ash caught his.

Which magazine or tv guide is the title from?

That's just it, there's no confirmation that it's real yet. Although, the a similar thing happened with XY110 and XY117, so it could still be real.

Anyway, if Ash does lose to Wulfric in his first battle against him, then it's absolutely great that Ash's Greninja's storyline will affect the pattern of Ash only losing to one gym in each region ever since Johto. -____-

Yeah, I think that this is fake tbh since it seems weird that there wouldn't be an episode at the Pokemon Village and looking at the data broadcast coming up it dosen't seem like there will be an episode at the village unless there is a random Carbink in the village.

Yeah, remember reading over on serebii that the title for this eppy wasn't really from a reliable source.

Well you guys need to recheck the data broadcast because it has been fixed for example the Charizard episode has been fixed and is said to be on xy and z episode 32 which should be on the 30th of June this episode has abomasnow for the data broadcast so as all in all its fixed.

Please tell me it's just TR's crap... They literally spoiled the entire episode, just like XY112....

@SonansuMan Oooh yea right^^ but you didn't have to censor that one ^ the title already spoils it :p

Last edited:
@SonansuMan Oooh yet right^^ but you didn't have to censor that one ^ the title already spoils it :p
I have new news for some upcoming episodes! Their real names have been discovered!

XY118: Rival Showdown!! Satoshi vs Shota!! Serena Cheers Satoshi On Because Shota Ain't Good Enough!! He Wins Because He Still Ain't Good!

XY119: Santa Claus Gym Battle!! Battlefield of Ice In Which Gekkouga Will Slip On, Causing Him To Somehow Lose!! Otherwise, Team Rocket Strikes!!

I think these are some legit names I leaked. :rolleyes:

@SonansuMan These title names....:cautious:

ARE EXTREMELY CONVINCING!!! :ROFLMAO::eek: Congrats buddy you've made the best spoiler yet(y):D!!

I wonder how the charizard episode in xy and z 32 is gonna turn out:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom