• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY124: The Exlplosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!
Airs: June 16

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Dephender posted a summary.

http://i.imgur.com/Y0z6lZk.jpg

Take note of this episode as well!
Pikachu and the others end up getting separated from Ash and his friends inside a Trick House.
And then the ingenious trick devices inside the house puts them in tons of trouble!?

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
Pikachu and the others being separated from Ash and his friends is already a great set up. Please throw Pancham and Chespin into the mix!
Would make sense, woudln't it?

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
Serebii have translated this episode to "Heartbursts at the Ingenuity Festival." They also say that the next movie is "Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna." This, along with the Soul Heart in Magearna, creates a strong link between the titles from their translations. There could be some connection to Magearna, or some movie foreshadowing.

Neo Blaze

Majestic
Reaction score
Serebii have translated this episode to "Heartbursts at the Ingenuity Festival." They also say that the next movie is "Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna." This, along with the Soul Heart in Magearna, creates a strong link between the titles from their translations. There could be some connection to Magearna, or some movie foreshadowing.
I've thought of this as well. The movie will air in the middle of the League, during which it is impossible to take place. So it might as well take place after this episode. It is very doubtful there will be a connection to the movie in this episode though, as there hasn't really been a direct build-up to a movie in the main anime since the first movie (unless you count the mentions to Genesect in Episode N). And if it truly had some connection to the movie, the scan would've probably mentioned that.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Yeah, I do think somehow or another it's gonna slightly tie-into the Magearna film---though Magearna itself probably won't appear as I feel the scans would've mentioned that, plus one of the big draws of the film is seeing this new Pokemon and with the low turn-out to the films lately I doubt they wanna squander that.

Poke Trey

2019 is here!
Reaction score
A fun filler before the league? yes. Will Pikachu and the others manage to entertain me before shit gets real? yes. I was thinking this might have something to do with the Magearna movie but it might not be the case due to the tie-in we could've had.

KenzeyEevee

Eevee, the one with a kind heart
Reaction score
A fun filler before the league? yes. Will Pikachu and the others manage to entertain me before shit gets real? yes. I was thinking this might have something to do with the Magearna movie but it might not be the case due to the tie-in we could've had.
Special, a good idea, fun, fun ,fun this will be so awsome, poke trey

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Dephender has posted a sumary.

http://i.imgur.com/PnZmZTP.jpg

An adventure full of devices!
Ash and his friends drop by the "Ingenuity Festival", an event where one can experience various ingenious devices created by masters in the field from all over Kalos. But as they enter, the devices immediately turn on, and Ash ends up getting separated from Pikachu and the other Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.