• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY124: The Exlplosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!!
Airs: June 16

Serebii have translated this episode to "Heartbursts at the Ingenuity Festival." They also say that the next movie is "Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna." This, along with the Soul Heart in Magearna, creates a strong link between the titles from their translations. There could be some connection to Magearna, or some movie foreshadowing.

Serebii have translated this episode to "Heartbursts at the Ingenuity Festival." They also say that the next movie is "Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna." This, along with the Soul Heart in Magearna, creates a strong link between the titles from their translations. There could be some connection to Magearna, or some movie foreshadowing.
I've thought of this as well. The movie will air in the middle of the League, during which it is impossible to take place. So it might as well take place after this episode. It is very doubtful there will be a connection to the movie in this episode though, as there hasn't really been a direct build-up to a movie in the main anime since the first movie (unless you count the mentions to Genesect in Episode N). And if it truly had some connection to the movie, the scan would've probably mentioned that.

Yeah, I do think somehow or another it's gonna slightly tie-into the Magearna film---though Magearna itself probably won't appear as I feel the scans would've mentioned that, plus one of the big draws of the film is seeing this new Pokemon and with the low turn-out to the films lately I doubt they wanna squander that.

A fun filler before the league? yes. Will Pikachu and the others manage to entertain me before shit gets real? yes. I was thinking this might have something to do with the Magearna movie but it might not be the case due to the tie-in we could've had.
Special, a good idea, fun, fun ,fun this will be so awsome, poke trey

Dephender has posted a sumary.

http://i.imgur.com/PnZmZTP.jpg

An adventure full of devices!
Ash and his friends drop by the "Ingenuity Festival", an event where one can experience various ingenious devices created by masters in the field from all over Kalos. But as they enter, the devices immediately turn on, and Ash ends up getting separated from Pikachu and the other Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom