• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the League is somehow connected to Team Flare it would make sense to have Team Rocket starting it by selling stuff and then progressively realizing something is wrong?
Ahhhhhh, the dream!!!
But I'll happily take this instead :) :
They'll probably just be there selling ice-cream and rooting for Ash.

The openings haven't always been accurate though. If anything, I could see Team Flare being in an out to steal Squishy and maybe then the climax will take place somewhere else. Who knows what's gonna happen though. The Anistar Sundial is probably going to be important, as well as Bonnie I think.

Well the Episode N Be an Arrow opening gave us where the Team Plasma climax will be and the Ash-Greninja arc was hinted in the current opening. I don't think it will go exactly like the opening, but I don't see why they would put the Sundial and Steven's plane in it if they weren't apart of it, and therefore, I don't see how they will fit in with the league.

@Playerking Speculative? Hohoho I have to tell you this is confirmed information my friend but I can see why but still don't bark at me I'm just passing along confirmed someone told me this confirms that ash wins the league so I kinda got overexcited but still only the pics are confirmed not what I said about ash winning a league so hmph

But it's not confirmed and I fail to see how I was "barking orders at you".

Anyway, as for Team Rocket, I'd be happy if they're role is similar to that of spectators, like in the Lilly of the Valley Conference, or if Team Flare related. Hopefully a mixture of the two.

Well the Episode N Be an Arrow opening gave us where the Team Plasma climax will be and the Ash-Greninja arc was hinted in the current opening. I don't think it will go exactly like the opening, but I don't see why they would put the Sundial and Steven's plane in it if they weren't apart of it, and therefore, I don't see how they will fit in with the league.
Oh, true. It did also show Charizard fight Reshiram, which didn't happen. Those two things though are most likely part of it, yeah. And as I said, its possible they'll show up to steal Squishy. We'll have to see though.

I think Alain would use Mega Charizard X right in the start of this battle. Trevor probably does the same with Mega Charizard Y. Aerodactyl seems likely to be Trevor's 2nd pokemon. That leaves one more for Trevor. Unless this is a one on one and the Aerodactyl is someone else's Aerodactyl.

Diantha? Malva? in here, nice! I'd like them to show Drasna, Siebold and Wikstrom as well.

Personally, I wanna see Drasna. We saw Wikstrom in the credits of the Diancie movie, Malva lost to Alain when she probably shouldn't have, and Seibold has the pleasure of being the only person to beat Alain. Where is Drasna? With Malva here, it does make me wonder if we'll see the others at the league, but I'm still suspicious of Team Flare.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a source for diantha/malva appearing? I can't find a scan or preview for this information anywhere....

Does anyone have a source for diantha/malva appearing? I can't find a scan or preview for this information anywhere....
Playerking and Xyzash posted the VA list 2 pages ago. Here it is.
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Trevor: Minami Fujii

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Malva: Akeno Watanabe

Takeru: Tasuku Hatanaka

Tomo: Kiyotaka Furushima

Announcer: Kensuke Satō

Referee: Tsuguo Mogami

Aerodactyl: Kenta Miyake

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

You know what those hexagons are starting to remind me of ....

Screenshot_20160623-082507.png
yep the big bad boy of this arc himself it just reminds me of it nothing important

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't see why Team Rocket needs to be here. Yeah they'll probably sell stuff for comic relief but I don't care, they've done that before and it's old now. I'd rather replace their screentime with more League. The only reason why I think it would make sense for TR to be here is if Team Flare charges the League. But all in all, I think it's pointless to have them and hope their scenes are reduced to a minimum.

@Neo Blaze I was hoping TR wouldn't appear during the Kalos League, but oh well. Their selling of merchandise and spectating is pretty much pointless and it'll take screen time from the important battles. But as long as their here, they might as well try to gain any information on Team Flare's plans if possible.

Also, I can't believe Malva is the only one of the Elite Four appearing at the League alongside Diantha. Is she keeping watch on Alain for Lysandre? If Team Flare isn't involved in the League, she might inform Lysandre about his participation when she sees him. I wonder if she'll find out Squishy is hanging along with Ash and friends and break the news to Lysandre, including how Ash has Ash-Greninja. That would be so exciting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom