• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY126: Mega Jukain VS Raichu! I Received Some Experience Points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they're going to explain how Trevor got Charizard let alone a Mega one?
I'm pretty sure Trevor's Charmeleon evolved into Charizard off-screen. No real mystery in that. How he acquired the mega stones is a whole different story. It doesn't even look like they are going to explain on how Shota got his mega stones, let alone Trevor.

To summarise... Alain and Sawyer are advancing at the expense of Trevor and Tierno.
Based solely on what we have so far, I doubt I'll be enjoying this league conference. I'm so done with both of those two yet it seems that we'll be getting more screentime for them.

I really did hate Trip but at least he knew when to bugger off...

To summarise... Alain and Sawyer are advancing at the expense of Trevor and Tierno.
Based solely on what we have so far, I doubt I'll be enjoying this league conference. I'm so done with both of those two yet it seems that we'll be getting more screentime for them.

I really did hate Trip but at least he knew when to bugger off...
Okay, so you only won't like it because you hate Alain and Sawyer, how hiveminded is that.

Aren't good, epic battles more important than the characters themselves.

Sawyer as a character is okay but I like Tierno better (he's a sweetheart and a damn good trainer.
*Secretly I hope he courts and woo's Serena off her feet because he would treat her like a princess*
) and to see him lose will be really sad but he at least might fare better then Poor Trevor who despite having a mega is going to get wasted. #WritersareSadists :(

Honestly, if we didn't know that Sawyer is probably going to battle Ash I would loved it if Tierno beat him down. my one main problem with Sawyer is this; he is a rookie and the thought that he'll get farther in his first league then Ash did in the Indigo League rubs me the wrong way and frankly angers me. plus I'm still bitter that he got all his badges before Ash did.

I am sure some have thought this but I think the league is a set up. yes we'll get some great battles but I feel the league will be interrupted and all hell will break loose and when everything is settled they will either start it again or finish it.

I can already tell how one sided they're gonna make this, on account of Mega Sceptile's Lightning Rod. Ash had better beat him this time... ~_~'
Why will Sawyer use the mega stone for his Sceptlie in this battle

Raichu doesn't have mega evolution unless we are in a big surprise

if it doesn't have mega evolution then their no need to use this as Sceptile is strong against a Raichu

unless Sawyer wanted to Ash this on purpose that he became whole a lot stronger now but my question is where did he mega stone

is it possible Champion Steven gave it to him as present like the game

I think Sawyer's going to beat Tierno as well, given that he talks about gaining experience whenever he battles and the title mentions experience points, which you get when you win in-game.

Looks like they added a pic for this episode on Bulbapedia. Sawyer looks like he's angry or in a daze from not caring. Wasn't he sort of mad with Ash in his last appearance? I wonder if he's showing off for Ash and saying he
won't hold back in their battle.

Looks like they added a pic for this episode on Bulbapedia. Sawyer looks like he's angry or in a daze from not caring. Wasn't he sort of mad with Ash in his last appearance? I wonder if he's showing off for Ash and saying he
won't hold back in their battle.
He doesn't look angry to me, it looks like Shota is mega evolving his Sceptile.
XY126.png

Last edited:
But he did look like as he had mastered the Mega Elements. Was the priceless expression I've seen.

I just have to say I'm really glad they're dedicating two whole episodes in the league for the rival trainers instead of Satoshi himself.
This makes me hopeful for the league arc.

Personally I don't like buddy-buddy rivals like Trova and Tierno, and I don't care much for their personality or design. That's another reason I'm liking to know Alan and Shota are apparently beating them.

Last edited:
I would be hyped for this type of episode, but after seeing the trailer, and I already knew Ash and Sawyer would be going head-to-head, Tierno is going to lose...More importantly, Ash's sixth Pokémon hopefully is Snorlax (Mainly to counter Ice and can tank hits)

i think ash will use only kalos team just like Unova and Honnen

*Tierno has Raichu use Thunderbolt on Mega Sceptile*
*Mega Sceptile appears to take damage, but actually absorbed power from that Thunderbolt*
*Sawyer realizes that Mega Sceptiles's ability is Lightningrod, and writes this down in his new "Mega Notebook" (i.e. the titular Experience Points)*
*Sawyer then orders Mega Sceptile to attack Raichu with an amped up Dragon Pulse, subsequently knocking out Raichu and eliminating Tierno from the Kalos League*
*Meanwhile, Ash, in the stands, clenches his fist in a combination of anxiety and eagerness*

More or less how this ep. will go.

*Tierno has Raichu use Thunderbolt on Mega Sceptile*
*Mega Sceptile appears to take damage, but actually absorbed power from that Thunderbolt*
*Sawyer realizes that Mega Sceptiles's ability is Lightningrod, and writes this down in his new "Mega Notebook" (i.e. the titular Experience Points)*
*Sawyer then orders Mega Sceptile to attack Raichu with an amped up Dragon Pulse, subsequently knocking out Raichu and eliminating Tierno from the Kalos League*
*Meanwhile, Ash, in the stands, clenches his fist in a combination of anxiety and eagerness*

More or less how this ep. will go.
I think Shota would know that mega Sceptile has the lightingrod ability by then.

Ok but being grass type should help out for taking damage by raichu

New Summary from Adamant

>Fierce fights happen one after another in the Kalos League. Shota and Tierno go up against each other over a place in the semifinals. Shota has also made a personal analysis of Tierno, who specializes in a rhythm strategy that uses dancing to stay in sync with his Pokémon, and makes full use of it as he goes up against him. Both of them fight furiously with neither giving an inch, and the battle eventually comes down to the last Pokémon on each side. But then Ash and his fiends spot something... but what?
-------

Tierno and Shota have to fight each other over a place in the semifinals. Tierno specializes in a rhythm strategy that uses dancing to stay in sync with his Pokémon, and Shota is making full use of the personal analysis he has made. Each of them utilize their own unique style of battling and are fighting evenly, so the outcome of the match can't be foreseen until it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom