• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the preview was only on Hulu?
Well anyway, another Hoenn Pokemon eh. Slaking as well xD

Hyped for this match.

Does the aqua jet replaced clawitzer's crabhammer or ice beam? Coz there is no way he will replace the pulse techniques. (mega launcher)

Does the aqua jet replaced clawitzer's crabhammer or ice beam? Coz there is no way he will replace the pulse techniques. (mega launcher)
I highly doubt they'll replace Crabhammer, it's pretty much tradition for all important crustacean Pokémon to know this. Think of it like Aura Sphere with Lucario.

I think that is crabhammer, Clawitzer did that back in the battle with Noivern

Shota possessing a Slaking seems so random, but I guess.

So Sceptile, Slaking, Aegislash, Clawitzer, Slurpuff, and Salamence vs Pikachu, Hawlucha, Goodra, Greninja, Talonflame and Noivern. Should be pretty interesting, especially with both packing dragon type pseudo-legendaries.

And hey, shouldn't we have gotten a cast list by now???o_O

Kind of wish it wasn't Slaking as it's ability would hind Sawyer more than help. Goodra is confirm so maybe it can take out Salamence if Noivern is unable to.

Kind of wish it wasn't Slaking as it's ability would hind Sawyer more than help. Goodra is confirm so maybe it can take out Salamence if Noivern is unable to.
Really, I'd love to see them showcase Truant and how Sawyer intends to overcome this. Or they could just omit this ability altogether. Remember Norman's Slaking?

Pictures from the battle so far:

uyDIJds.jpg
yew8ruL.jpg
ivS2ezK.jpg
NsbzqZW.jpg
GDvCOsv.jpg

uKlH8Lb.jpg

1kfHKGE.jpg

p5GxU5e.jpg

BFIfhgf.jpg

kn8CanT.jpg

ulSbpsp.jpg

25L23Mp.jpg

rfYPsxF.jpg

I am excited for this. I expected Shota to have another Hoenn mon, but I didn't expect Slaking. I hope that Steven appears in a flashback or something - that mega stone could be a gift from him.

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

As the Kalos League semifinals arrive, Ash is facing Sawyer. Although this is an opponent he has lost against before, Ash feels he has grown stronger since then, and doesn't feel overly tense about it. Sawyer, on the other hand, thoroughly reflects on how happy he is to fight Ash, a person he admires so much.

The Kalos Leage finally reaches its climax. Starting with the semifinals, all matches will be 6 on 6 full battles. The person currently standing in Ash's way is Sawyer. Although Ash lost against him the last time they fought, he has grown stronger since then, and isn't really stressed out. Sawyer, on the other hand, also felt great joy at getting to fight Ash, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage.

I love how the summaries make a big to do about Ash losing to Sawyer in their last fight when he owned him the first 3 times :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And I kind of thought Clawitzer was using Aqua Jet and it seems that't the case, because in XY119 only Clawitzer's big pincer is surrounded in water and now all of Clawitzer's body is surrounded in water and the water looks darker than it was in XY119.

I wanted to give a heads up - The Voice Cast PROBABLY for this episode was out Last Week but got replaced with the original case

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Kensho Ono: Alan
Koichi Yamadera: Louis
Anri Katsu: Tierno
Minami Fujii: Trova
Yurie Kobori: Sana
Fumiko Orikasa: Carne
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
Akeno Watanabe: Pachira
Yuji Ueda: Gekkouga
Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
Kenta Miyake: Onvern
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Kensuke Sato: Lizardon
Tsuguo Mogami: Dosidon
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Last edited:
I wanted to give a heads up - The Voice Cast for this episode was out Last Week but got replaced with the original case

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Sato: Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Kensho Ono: Alan
Koichi Yamadera: Louis
Anri Katsu: Tierno
Minami Fujii: Trova
Yurie Kobori: Sana
Fumiko Orikasa: Carne
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
Akeno Watanabe: Pachira
Yuji Ueda: Gekkouga
Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
Kenta Miyake: Onvern
Hitomi Nabatame: Harimaron
Kensuke Sato: Lizardon
Tsuguo Mogami: Dosidon
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Are you sure that's for this specific episode? I mean, unless Ash has a chat with his Pokemon before hand, I can't see all of his Pokemon appearing in this battle, minus Goodra. Maybe it's for XY129, since Chespin is listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom