• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that's for this specific episode? I mean, unless Ash has a chat with his Pokemon before hand, I can't see all of his Pokemon appearing in this battle, minus Goodra. Maybe it's for XY129, since Chespin is listed.
That... and the fact that there's no Shota in the VA list so might be for the next episode.

b85498efdf3b4bfc4da0acd37941036798f677401468050045-s.jpg

Slurpuff goes first ? So maybe Hawlucha defeats it and then it'll have a tie against Slaking.

OH shit! The hype is looking so good with this one, just hoping it will exactly what we are all asking for and since I just out that the Amour writer Akemi Omode is going to be doing this 2-part fest, look forward to some shipping possibly! Overall, let us see what they're made of:D

OH shit! The hype is looking so good with this one, just hoping it will exactly what we are all asking for and since I just out that the Amour writer Akemi Omode is going to be doing this 2-part fest, look forward to some shipping possibly! Overall, let us see what they're made of:D
Armourshipping needs remain fanfiction. Ash battling Sawyer should be good as it doesn't look like a rushed episode this time.

I predict that Ash will win the battle in semi final and reach to Final battle against Alain (obviously) and lose the battle there.

And why is there a week break already? There was a break right before the league, it could have been used right after the league.

Here's a new summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. It is similar to the recent ones and there's is also a new image of the episode.

dnmjC9X.jpg

The Kalos Leage reaches its climax, and starting with the semifinals, all matches will be in the form of 6 on 6 full battles. Ash's opponent is going to be Sawyer, but while he lost to him in their last battle, he has grown stronger since then and isn't too stressed out. Sawyer also feels great joy at getting to fight Ash, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage. These two are going to fight all out from the very start.

I predict that Ash will win the battle in semi final and reach to Final battle against Alain (obviously) and lose the battle there.

And why is there a week break already? There was a break right before the league, it could have been used right after the league.

The previous break was probably due to something like Naruto having an hour episode, which there allowed to, because Pokemon certain airs two episodes at a time sometimes and the upcoming break is movie related, so putting a normal episode in that block would take up even more time.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Greninja: Yūji Ueda

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noivern: Kenta Miyake

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Trevor: Minami Fujii

Shauna: Yurie Kobori

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

At last, Ash and Sawyer get to fight each other in the Kalos League. Sawyer who lost to Ash in an earlier battle, is fully fired up. And then, the rival showdown finally starts!

The Kalos League has at last reached its conclusion. From the semifinals and on, all matches will finally be 6-on-6 full battles. The person standing in Ash's way is Sawyer. Having lost to Sawyer in a prior battle, Ash is fully fired up. Sawyer also feels great joy at getting to fight Ash, the person he admires, at this ultimate battle stage. And then the battle between the two finally starts!

Last edited:
LOL at "Sawyer who lost to Sawyer..."

This battle better turn out great. Hopefully, nothing good happens offscreen.

I feel like, that, since Ash is already guaranteed to defeat Sawyer in the Semis, he will either lose to Alain, or the conference will be interrupted by Team Flare. THe series will then end after the Alola League where ash will win, finally bringing the story to a close when Ash finally becomes "the best".

Here's a slightly better quality preview, uploaded by the official Japanese Pokemon youtube channel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeZWs2kZMM8

Here are some summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There are also some new images, but some of the summaries and images might relate to this episode and some might relate to XY128.

UhE378B.png
EMlPUPH.png
PiISPuW.png

From the first image.

A scoop on two super fierce fights in the TV anime series!
The white-hot Kalos League! Team Flare finally making a move towards their goals... We're bringing you two amazing scoops on the TV anime series!

Ash: Let's make a dash, Pikachu!

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!

From the second image.

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!!
As the passionate battles in the Kalos League continue on, we finally reach the semifinals, and then the finals! How will Ash fight against these two rivals!?

Sawyer: A super Trainer who's both Ash's equal and who looks up to him!

When Sawyer first met Ash he was still a rookie Trainer. Admiring Ash's unconventional battle style, he has honed his own skills since then. And by their previous battle, he had acquired enough skill to even win against Ash. And at the grand Kalos League itself, he brings out his absolute best!!

Mega Sceptile: Sawyer has raised Sceptile since it was a Treecko. Thanks to the power of Mega Evolution, it fights on a level equal to even Ash Greninja!

Slaking: A Pokémon serving as a counter to Ash's Hawlucha. What is Sawyer's plan...?

Salamence: Taking advantage of its speed, Salamence can attack from the sky. It's a really tough opponent to face!

"I want to surpass him... I want to win against Ash and surpass him!!"

Last edited:
So, Alain is confirmed to have a tyranitar and a weavile? That's awesome.... and the titles say "Kalos league victory: Satoshi's greatest decisive battle."...... Does this mean ash is winning the league this time around?(Team Flare arc starts after the finals....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom