• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind a Conkeldurr appearing on Sawyer's team. Although I think Sawyer would have a team of Kalos and Hoenn (3 each). Sceptile and Greninja are saved for last so that leaves the others and what order they are going to be in.

I can't see Sawyer having a Gen V Pokemon honestly, since we've seen 80% of his team and its mostly a Hoenn/Kalos split, so I expect another Kalos or Hoenn Pokemon kinda.

I would also approve immensely if we see it fall, what with me disliking that species.
The anime seems to as well, so great!

Last edited:
Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and Sawyer's battle is the most furious one they've had so far. The two end up battling on such an advanced level precisely because they know each other like the back of their own hand, with neither of them yielding an inch.

The semifinal match between Ash and Sawyer continues seesawing back and forth. It's precisely because the two have fought each other so many times before that it has turned into a battle on such an advanced level between two who know each other like the back of their own hand. Through this battle, the two remember their days of friendly rivalry. Their last battle against each other has finally arrived, and they both give each other their absolute all!

Through this battle, the two remember their days of friendly rivalry.
Whatever for?! I hope this amounts to no more than 1 flashback.

@ii kanji then that'll be rushing it take their time, it's ash's first battle in the Kalos league.

Is it confirmed that ash wins against Sawyer in this episode?

This episode is being supervised by Aito Ohashi, so expect some crazy moments here.

Skipping all the way to the Top 8 and yet we still need Amour moments? Ehh, ok then. I personally feel that they need to be compensating for that bomb of a league opening if you ask me.

Maybe this'll work out regardless though, who knows?

Why the hell is Akemi Omode writing this episode? This isn't a Serena episode, nor a showcase ep nor an Amour episode.

???
Maybe she's branching back to doing not just Serena focused episodes. This would make sense because nothing about this episode or the previous one indicates that Serena is the focus. There's no mention of her in the title or in the summaries that we've received so far.

Mega Sceptile moveset is nice. (Leaf blade, frenzy plant, dragon claw, leaf storm) Wonder how Greninja could win though?

Greninja would win by maybe his flame form and the giant disc

I do wonder if it could be Hidden Power Fire. Its gonna wreck Mega Sceptile.
Fire is not super effective due to Mega Sceptile being part Dragon. Greninja does have Aerial Ace though.

Ash should have use goodra. Its ice beam will totally pawn mega sceptile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom