• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think Hidden Power has its varying type in the anime. It's never been showcased as such before. Such a move sounds too... um, meta for Ash to throw out anyway.

Anything that has been pegged with "decisive battle" thus far in this series has been an epic let down. Certainly there's a more appropriate word to use from the translated meaning?

The league seems to be continuing after the battle against Sawyer so Ash is likely to win especially since Alain is in the league. They at least give us a good battle between Sceptile and Greninja.

Here are some summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There are also some new images, but some of the summaries and images might relate to this episode and some might relate to XY127.

UhE378B.png
EMlPUPH.png
PiISPuW.png

From the first image.

A scoop on two super fierce fights in the TV anime series!
The white-hot Kalos League! Team Flare finally making a move towards their goals... We're bringing you two amazing scoops on the TV anime series!

Ash: Let's make a dash, Pikachu!

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!

From the second image.

Super Fierce Fight 1: At long last, the conclusion of the Kalos League!!
As the passionate battles in the Kalos League continue on, we finally reach the semifinals, and then the finals! How will Ash fight against these two rivals!?

Sawyer: A super Trainer who's both Ash's equal and who looks up to him!

When Sawyer first met Ash he was still a rookie Trainer. Admiring Ash's unconventional battle style, he has honed his own skills since then. And by their previous battle, he had acquired enough skill to even win against Ash. And at the grand Kalos League itself, he brings out his absolute best!!

Mega Sceptile: Sawyer has raised Sceptile since it was a Treecko. Thanks to the power of Mega Evolution, it fights on a level equal to even Ash Greninja!

Slaking: A Pokémon serving as a counter to Ash's Hawlucha. What is Sawyer's plan...?

Salamence: Taking advantage of its speed, Salamence can attack from the sky. It's a really tough opponent to face!

"I want to surpass him... I want to win against Ash and surpass him!!"

Those things in the Team Flare pic look like the cloning tubes in the first Mewtwo movie...are they genetically engineering an army of mega evolving pokemon?

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Greninja: Yūji Ueda

Noivern: Kenta Miyake

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Shauna: Yurie Kobori

Trevor: Minami Fujii

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Announcer: Kensuke Satō

Referee: Tsuguo Mogami

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash is completely stumped on how to overcome Aegislash's King's Shield! And while he's at a loss about what to do, Aegislash just keeps attacking, putting Pikachu against the wall!? But then Ash comes up with a plan... but what is it!?

Ash and Sawyer's showdown have finally reached its climax! The battle has turned out the way it did precisely because these two have fought so many times and know each other like the back of their own hand. And then the decisive moment arrives, as Ash-Greninja and Mega Sceptile clash with fierce might! Just which of them will win!?

Preview
- Ash's Pikachu and Sawyer's Aegislash continue their battle.
- Sawyer's Salamence uses a move and Ash's Noivern goes to use Dragon Claw.
- Ash's Goodra uses Bide and Sawyer's Slurpuff uses Dazzling Gleam.
- Ash's Ash-Grenina runs towards Sawyer's Mega Sceptile.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q0-8atTRP8

also i think it kinda confirmed that Ash-greninja will use the red water shuriken against alain

Okay...maybe THIS is why the beginning of the League sucked: they were saving up the good stuff for later.

Or at least I hope that was their intention... :cautious:

One of the animation supervisors for Episode #35 is Oohashi Aito. He did a lot of animation for Satoshi versus Citron and XY & Z Episode #1. Expect him to do the same here.

I just hope Goodra gets adequate battle time >.>

It looks like it will be matched up against Slurpuff of all opponents and I can see a double knockout being used to allow Greninja and Sceptile to enter their battle at full health.

I just hope Goodra gets adequate battle time >.>

It looks like it will be matched up against Slurpuff of all opponents and I can see a double knockout being used to allow Greninja and Sceptile to enter their battle at full health.

Or Greninja arrives and gets another flawless OHKO against one of his Pokémon like last time to bring Sceptile out. To be honest, I think we've seen too many instant knockouts in this battle so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom