• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!
Airs: July 28

LEftpMe.jpg

Here's a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

This high level battle between two Trainers that know each other like the back of their own hand finally approaches its conclusion!!

Last edited:
I cannot contain the hype......please don't let this be a disappointment!

Translations thanks to Dephender
[http://i.imgur.com/LEftpMe.jpg

July 21st: XY&Z034 - Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!!
"Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Shota goes up against Ash, the person he admires!"

The Kalos League Finally Begins!!
Who will be the winner?

The rivals standing in Ash's way are all tough opponents!!
Fierce battles with his rivals with the aim of becoming the strongest Trainer!

Ash: Our protagonist, traveling with the aim of becoming a Pokémon Master.
Hawlucha: Specializes in speedy and powerful Fighting moves.
Pikachu: Ash's greatest partner, whom he places the most trust in.
Talonflame: Plays an important role on the team thanks to its ability to freely fly around in the sky and battle in mid-air.
Noivern: Its "Boomburst", which lets out extreme noise, is very powerful.
Ash Greninja: As its bond with Ash deepened, it took this form.
Alan: Aims to become the strongest Trainer in order to protect what's dear to him.

His greatest rival, "Alan"! Just what is he fully capable of...!?
At this most important stage to battle at, what tactics will Ash use to seize victory...!?
The two have fought before as well, but Alan has won every time!!
A fierce onslaught of attacks with Mega Charizard X as the centerpiece!!
His other Pokémon are super powerful as well!/SPOILER]

Good a two parter 6vs6 battle. If the final battle against Alain is also a two or three parter, then I am happy with the league.

I think the match ups will be....

Pikachu vs. Clawtiser
Talonflame vs. Slurpuff
Hawlaucha vs. Slamence
Noivern vs. Agislash
[Ash's 6th Pokemon] vs. [Sawyer's unrevealed pokemon]
Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Scpetile

Translations thanks to Dephender
[http://i.imgur.com/LEftpMe.jpg

July 21st: XY&Z034 - Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!!
"Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Shota goes up against Ash, the person he admires!"

The Kalos League Finally Begins!!
Who will be the winner?

The rivals standing in Ash's way are all tough opponents!!
Fierce battles with his rivals with the aim of becoming the strongest Trainer!

Ash: Our protagonist, traveling with the aim of becoming a Pokémon Master.
Hawlucha: Specializes in speedy and powerful Fighting moves.
Pikachu: Ash's greatest partner, whom he places the most trust in.
Talonflame: Plays an important role on the team thanks to its ability to freely fly around in the sky and battle in mid-air.
Noivern: Its "Boomburst", which lets out extreme noise, is very powerful.
Ash Greninja: As its bond with Ash deepened, it took this form.
Alan: Aims to become the strongest Trainer in order to protect what's dear to him.

His greatest rival, "Alan"! Just what is he fully capable of...!?
At this most important stage to battle at, what tactics will Ash use to seize victory...!?
The two have fought before as well, but Alan has won every time!!
A fierce onslaught of attacks with Mega Charizard X as the centerpiece!!
His other Pokémon are super powerful as well!/SPOILER]

That's just generic league stuff and Ash and Alain information, which is probably about their possible upcoming league battle, which doesn't really have anything specifically to do with this episode, except for one summary, which has already been posted.

I think the match ups will be....

Pikachu vs. Clawtiser
Talonflame vs. Slurpuff
Hawlaucha vs. Slamence
Noivern vs. Agislash
[Ash's 6th Pokemon] vs. [Sawyer's unrevealed pokemon]
Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Scpetile

We do know that Pikachu will battle Aegislash.

I wish they had Shota appear a bit earlier in the show, he's cool enough but his screentime was relatively little so it's weird they're acting like him and Ash know so much about each other---they've met, like, four times?

Also that summary makes it look like Alain is Ash's 6th Pokemon.

I wish they had Shota appear a bit earlier in the show, he's cool enough but his screentime was relatively little so it's weird they're acting like him and Ash know so much about each other---they've met, like, four times?

Also that summary makes it look like Alain is Ash's 6th Pokemon.
They've grown a close bond. Shota looked up to Ash when they first met and now Shota feels on the same level of strength with him. Its more like a Teacher vs. Student scenario I suppose, but Ash never really taught him anything. I'd say like Upperclassmen vs Lowerclassmen. Freshman vs. Senior.

If Ash wins I guess it means he faces Alan next. I'm also wondering if we will see Alan's next foe before he faces off against Ash.

Yeah with this being the semi finals and the writers having a thing against Ash winning the league, I'm more worried than ever. I can't stand to see Alain winning any more. Its time he finally lost.

Or it could be what we're all thinking/fearing: Team Flare crashes the party. Regardless, so much freaking hype bruH!!

Or it could be what we're all thinking/fearing: Team Flare crashes the party. Regardless, so much freaking hype bruH!!
I'm definitely hyped for Ash vs. Sawyer. I just hope they do crash the league and we know Malva is there now. If she or Alain see Squishy, they'll alert Lysandre for sure. Either that or Alain loses cause dear fuck this guy NEEDS to be taken down a peg.

Wow. I am getting really hyped for this league! And they're keeping Ash's sixth Pokémon a mystery. Would they really keep it a mystery if it was Goodra? I don't know, now.
And do we really have time left for a "supposed" Champions League? With Flare's climax and all. I wonder!

Why do you hate Alain so much, he's just a strong powerful trainer, nothing else, what is wrong with that, I dont see why he is needed to be taken down a peg, he is not as arrogant as Paul, Gary or that idiot Trip were?

I never liked his personality from the start, but the more he's been shown to just win, win, and win flawlessly(after ONE loss), the more I got sick of him. He's been made as a secondary protagonist during the Mega Evolution series and seeing a secondary protagonist with a personality like his and doing nothing but winning gets boring. He's been shown to be nothing but that overpowered, unstoppable trainer with an ungodly OP Mega Pokemon that's been shoved down our throats so much as this unstoppable force. I want it to be shown that he's not unstoppable. He's almost been shown to be too perfect, yet not an Elite 4 or Champion. I've seen some people here who have gotten tired of him as well. I don't know if their reasons are similar to mine or not, but this is just why I've been so sick of this character and want to see him lose here more than ever. Its possible though that there could be no winner and Team Flare will crash the league though. They're definitely not crashing it in this episode, since this is Ash vs. Sawyer and there's no reason for them to right here.

Yeah with this being the semi finals and the writers having a thing against Ash winning the league, I'm more worried than ever. I can't stand to see Alain winning any more. Its time he finally lost.
I think Ash is going to be crushed by Alain in my opinion. I don't believe Ash can win this league at all. Mega Sceptile clearly has the advantage in this episode. If Ash wins here then he is likely to lose the next match.

He's lost enough times to Alain and he's gotta eventually beat him.
Ash doesn't have it in him to beat Alain in my opinion. Alain is the guy that wins the league that is not Ash like all the other winners of previous leagues. I wouldn't be surprise if somehow Sawyer wins though.

Ash doesn't have it in him to beat Alain in my opinion. Alain is the guy that wins the league that is not Ash like all the other winners of previous leagues. I wouldn't be surprise if somehow Sawyer wins though.
You're underestimating Ash a lot I think and also, its pretty much confirmed that Sawyer is going to lose here, judging by the summary, as much a I'd like him winning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom