• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!
Airs: August 4

Courtesy to Dephender for the title.

No Summaries? I heard on twitter that Clemont's Chespin gets lost and runs into a certain someone. (No mention of who.)

If this is true, I'll be seriously ticked off. Why in the holy fuck is Chespin pulling an Axew here?!

To be fair.....I personally dont recall seeing him much, if at all after the master class tournament, hell, I've forgotten the little thing even existed till now.

Cm0dLdAUMAAkL4g.jpg
This is what was posted on Twitter. True or not? idk.

There is some speculation that it's Manon.

The episode is written by Tomioka, so it could be a plot-relevant episode. Tomioka rarely, if ever, writes filler episodes.

Yeah, that summary is legitimate.

Here is another (similar) summary for the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

All of Lumiose City is super excited thanks to the Kalos League! And in the middle of all this, trouble occurs. Clemont's Pokémon Chespin ends up getting lost. And then, the confused Chespin encounters......?

I want this to be fake I don't want to be watching another pokemon get's lost eppy during the league?

I want this to be fake I don't want to be watching another pokemon get's lost eppy during the league?
Well, when it comes to who is writing the episode and the fact that Chespin runs into a mysterious person, it could possibly be Team Flare related.

Yeah, that summary is legitimate.

Here is another (similar) summary for the episode, courtesy of Dephender.
Alright. I was thinking that it was going to be perhaps some kind of break between matches, but given the title..I guess this is happening as the final match is going down. Kinda wish the episode title involved the words "Ash vs Alain" in there somewhere.

Since it is Tomioka writing this episode, I'm fairly confident it'll be plot related.

Edit: Twitter people saying data broadcasts will be coming soon as well.

Why do I feel like this is going to be super annoying instead of super important and plot relevant? I pray that we don't have to see intercut scenes of Satoshi vs Alan and bloody Harimaron traipsing around like a fool.

Why do I feel like this is going to be super annoying instead of super important and plot relevant? I pray that we don't have to see intercut scenes of Satoshi vs Alan and bloody Harimaron traipsing around like a fool.
it's a Tomioka episode.

Well, that was unexpected.

And I think the reason this is annoying people is because we have a non-league related episode after a very small amount of battles that have been shown (and Ash will already be in the Top 2 by then). He got to Top 4 in Sinnoh, and he got more battles shown than this, which has been 1 1/2.

A filler when you have little time to wrap up before Sun & Moon? Are you fucking kidding me? PASS!

Hey @Playerking Are these relevant to this episode?
IMG_20160708_115328.jpg
IMG_20160708_115333.jpg

@GurahkWeavile wow when people were complaining that the league was being rushed you leave that post were you satisified with the Kalos league being rushed or is it something else?

Hey @Playerking Are these relevant to this episode?

@GurahkWeavile wow when people were complaining that the league was being rushed you leave that post were you satisified with the Kalos league being rushed or is it something else?

Well, it's more like this: Sun & Moon is coming out in November. This episode will be in August. We still have a bit of teh League, the Team Flare finale, and the farewells to get through. When you are pressed for time to get all this done for the next Gen's anime, I would think you would cut down on the filler episodes. Instead, they are choosing to put one in for no other reason other than to waste time and recycle an episode from a series that very few people liked in Best Wishes. THAT is what is boiling me over.

@GurahkWeavile hey dude at the most rumor has it that its Manon that chespin finds so it might not be filler at all : D so try to stick in the positive for a bit until the next batch of summaries even though I do agree that we have no time so I'm glad they're rushing the league :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom