• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!
Airs: August 4

Courtesy to Dephender for the title.

SandyBoi

Sand Demon
Reaction score
No Summaries? I heard on twitter that Clemont's Chespin gets lost and runs into a certain someone. (No mention of who.)

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
No Summaries? I heard on twitter that Clemont's Chespin gets lost and runs into a certain someone. (No mention of who.)

Clemont's Chespin gets lost

If this is true, I'll be seriously ticked off. Why in the holy fuck is Chespin pulling an Axew here?!

TyphoonStrom

Reaction score

If this is true, I'll be seriously ticked off. Why in the holy fuck is Chespin pulling an Axew here?!

To be fair.....I personally dont recall seeing him much, if at all after the master class tournament, hell, I've forgotten the little thing even existed till now.

SandyBoi

Sand Demon
Reaction score
Cm0dLdAUMAAkL4g.jpg
This is what was posted on Twitter. True or not? idk.

There is some speculation that it's Manon.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
The episode is written by Tomioka, so it could be a plot-relevant episode. Tomioka rarely, if ever, writes filler episodes.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Please oh please be plot related before the final battle.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Yeah, that summary is legitimate.

Here is another (similar) summary for the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

All of Lumiose City is super excited thanks to the Kalos League! And in the middle of all this, trouble occurs. Clemont's Pokémon Chespin ends up getting lost. And then, the confused Chespin encounters......?

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
I want this to be fake I don't want to be watching another pokemon get's lost eppy during the league?

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
I want this to be fake I don't want to be watching another pokemon get's lost eppy during the league?
Well, when it comes to who is writing the episode and the fact that Chespin runs into a mysterious person, it could possibly be Team Flare related.

SandyBoi

Sand Demon
Reaction score
Yeah, that summary is legitimate.

Here is another (similar) summary for the episode, courtesy of Dephender.
Alright. I was thinking that it was going to be perhaps some kind of break between matches, but given the title..I guess this is happening as the final match is going down. Kinda wish the episode title involved the words "Ash vs Alain" in there somewhere.

Since it is Tomioka writing this episode, I'm fairly confident it'll be plot related.

Edit: Twitter people saying data broadcasts will be coming soon as well.

Almonds

Lovely
Reaction score
It might be Manon. She may have heard of Alain participating at the League and came to cheer him on.

ii kanji

Eternally misleading
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/her
Why do I feel like this is going to be super annoying instead of super important and plot relevant? I pray that we don't have to see intercut scenes of Satoshi vs Alan and bloody Harimaron traipsing around like a fool.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Why do I feel like this is going to be super annoying instead of super important and plot relevant? I pray that we don't have to see intercut scenes of Satoshi vs Alan and bloody Harimaron traipsing around like a fool.
it's a Tomioka episode.

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Well, that was unexpected.

And I think the reason this is annoying people is because we have a non-league related episode after a very small amount of battles that have been shown (and Ash will already be in the Top 2 by then). He got to Top 4 in Sinnoh, and he got more battles shown than this, which has been 1 1/2.

GurahkWeavile

Reaction score
A filler when you have little time to wrap up before Sun & Moon? Are you fucking kidding me? PASS!

SuperSharge

Energetic Ball Of Cuteness
Reaction score
Hey @Playerking Are these relevant to this episode?
IMG_20160708_115328.jpg
IMG_20160708_115333.jpg

@GurahkWeavile wow when people were complaining that the league was being rushed you leave that post were you satisified with the Kalos league being rushed or is it something else?

GurahkWeavile

Reaction score
Hey @Playerking Are these relevant to this episode?

@GurahkWeavile wow when people were complaining that the league was being rushed you leave that post were you satisified with the Kalos league being rushed or is it something else?

Well, it's more like this: Sun & Moon is coming out in November. This episode will be in August. We still have a bit of teh League, the Team Flare finale, and the farewells to get through. When you are pressed for time to get all this done for the next Gen's anime, I would think you would cut down on the filler episodes. Instead, they are choosing to put one in for no other reason other than to waste time and recycle an episode from a series that very few people liked in Best Wishes. THAT is what is boiling me over.

SuperSharge

Energetic Ball Of Cuteness
Reaction score
@GurahkWeavile hey dude at the most rumor has it that its Manon that chespin finds so it might not be filler at all : D so try to stick in the positive for a bit until the next batch of summaries even though I do agree that we have no time so I'm glad they're rushing the league :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom