• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that the person that finds Clemont's Chespin is a member of Team Flair. The team Flair member steals Clemont's Chespin to replace Chespie with it so Manon can smile again. Soon Clemont finds out that Chespin is missing and starts looking for him and can't find him at all, so he goes to Ash, Serena, and Bonnie to tell them that Chespin's missing. They start searching and sees that Chespin is being stolen, so they go after the team Flair member to save him. That's what I think that's going to happen with Chespin.

I'm thinking that the person that finds Clemont's Chespin is a member of Team Flair. The team Flair member steals Clemont's Chespin to replace Chespie with it so Manon can smile again. Soon Clemont finds out that Chespin is missing and starts looking for him and can't find him at all, so he goes to Ash, Serena, and Bonnie to tell them that Chespin's missing. They start searching and sees that Chespin is being stolen, so they go after the team Flair member to save him. That's what I think that's going to happen with Chespin.

So they kidnap Clemont's Chespin to replace it with Mairin's Chespie, even though she might be able to tell the difference, so that Mairin can be happy again, even though bringing back Mairin's smile is pretty much Alain's soul motivation for helping Lysandre and all of Team Flare? No offence, but I don't think that will happen. It could be Team Flare related, but kidnapping Chespin seems like more of a Team Rocket scheme.

Not again...

Not again!

NOT THIS SHIT AGAAAAAIIIINNNN!!!! :eek:

Unless this turns out to be some really interesting plot development and we get the start of Ash vs. Alain, I am convinced that this is the worst league yet. I didn't think anything could beat the Unova League, but this league is already coming close. The only thing that can save it is Ash's battle with Sawyer being great and Ash FINALLY beating Alain. And some interesting plot development here.

Can't really see it being Lysandre. I don't see why he would hang out with Chespin. I could see it being Mairin though. Also, why is not Alexa present at the Kalos league?

Can't really see it being Lysandre. I don't see why he would hang out with Chespin. I could see it being Mairin though. Also, why is not Alexa present at the Kalos league?
She IS a journalist so I don't see why it wouldn't make sense for her to be there. Seeing Alexa again could be nice. Also doesn't she work in Lumiose City, where the league is?

I'm actually expecting Chespin to meet Chespie, who is with Mairin as they are trying to watch Alain vs. Ash. Chespie could have been fixed by now. And anyway, why did Chespie get sick?

I think it's gonna go like this...

1. Celebration of going into finals for Ash. Sawyer's Goodbye, a short talk between Greninja and Sceptile, and they become friends.

2. In the middle of the commotion, Chespin is lost, and meets the someone accidentally.. It could be Mairin (mistaking chespin for Chespie, chaos goes on), Lysandre (Chespin could make him meat Ash and Co., and he would see Squishy), Alain (Alain would remember his true motive of restore Chespie's health) etc.

3. Chespin is found and Ash and Co. meet the 'someone'.

4. Alain's semifinal battle could be shown in bits.

5. At night, Ash could remember all his time in Kalos, all his Kalos Pokemon, Pikachu, Ash-Greninja, Gym Badges, Sawyer, Alain, the 'Someone', his previous leagues, his previous rivals, his high league rank etc. This explains the title "...Gather, All of My Passion!!"

6. The scene could be skipped to the morning, and beginning of the finals.

they could make Alain have more pokemon, like Shedinja, Ditto, Zoroark and one more to show that he is more then only a Mega Charizard X trainer a trainer ready for trouble.

they could make Alain have more pokemon, like Shedinja, Ditto, Zoroark and one more to show that he is more then only a Mega Charizard X trainer a trainer ready for trouble.
How about Charizard, Metagross, Shedinja/Gengar, Zoroark, Conkeldurr and maybe Cloyster?

or they will give him a Garchomp instead of Cloyster? this is posibble.
I would love to see a Trevanant and Shedinja under his ownership.

Last edited:
This could be anything! I wonder what does that ''gather, all of my passion'' means. There is always the chance that Ash decides that since it is his first time reaching the finals, he decides to call some of his old Pokémon :) I'd love if that happened, though I agree it seems unlikely. Even though we will see two full battles with the same Pokémon, which may be weird, and I'm not really sure if this has ever happened before.

Either way, about Chespin getting lost, I hope it leads somewhere.

If it was going to be Iris then I would expect a tweet or something from her voice actor teasing as much. So far I haven't seen anything.

I'm just hoping this EP ain't the one from BW will turn out to be, but since this will be written by Tomoika, that means it has to be important right? Let's just see if Chespin will notice actual big things happening or else it would've been for nothing.

I really hope the ''Gather all of my passion'' part is him flashbacking to how he got this far. And I don't mean in Kalos. Seeing his Kanto to Unova journey in updated flashbacks would actually be nice. Maybe his old Pokemon wish him luck through the computer or something?

So far, Alain has Charizard, his mega, and Metagross. Charizard and Metagross both are Pokemon capable of mega evolving. See the pattern?
Maybe Alain's team will be full of Pokemon capable of mega evolution... Eg. Houndoom, Garchomp etc...

So this episode won't have a league battle? Not sure why we need to see Chespin getting lost when Ash's battle with Alain is more important in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom