• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY129: Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokenchi Preview
- Ash receives his now healed Pokemon from Nurse Joy.
- Ash and co. have a picnic with their all of their Pokemon on a lawn, along with Meyer, Clembot, Sawyer and his Sceptile.
- Chespin and Pancham run off, chasing a piece of food.
- Clemont bumps into Mairin.
- Lysandre talks to Ash in front of all of Ash's Pokemon.

Higher quality preview

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAGSUki8St0

So Meyer is back... I wonder if the Blacken Mask will make his return. Lysandre puts on his benevolent face for Ash, but it seems Ash has no interest for whatever Lsyandre has to offer.

Oh, and Clemont's Chespin is the key to introducing Mairin.

Strange though that Shota is still around. I was sure he would leave the league immediately after the battle aka Shinji.

I have been awaiting the return of Blaziken Mask for TOO LONG! (Note the avatar)

This could be an interesting episode especially with Marin and Lysandre in it. Probably both are going to watch Alain's battle.

Is it me or is Luxray is cute holding a cookie with his paw?
Yes and so is Talonflame holding a piece of food with its talons and how Goodra and Noivern hold their food as well. This is a nice scene and it would have been even better if all of Sawyer's Pokemon were there as well, as well as Meyer's Pokemon.

Oh hai, Meyer! I didn't know you were back! O_O

This opens an interesting possibility...

I'm trying to remember. Meyer owns his Blakiken and an Ampharos? Its been so long since we last saw him.

Yeah, he owns them. Although I don't think his kids know about Blaziken, but I might be wrong on that, I'm not sure.
Oh hai, Meyer! I didn't know you were back! O_O

This opens an interesting possibility...

And don't forget that several months ago, there was a leaked script of the XY&Z anime, with an episode code of Xy136 or something and although most of the title was obscured, most or all of the letters for the characters in Clembot's Japanese name were in the title. So it being here might be a setup to it helping out in the fight against Team Flare.

And don't forget that several months ago, there was a leaked script of the XY&Z anime, with an episode code of Xy136 or something and although most of the title was obscured, most or all of the letters for the characters in Clembot's Japanese name were in the title. So it being here might be a setup to it helping out in the fight against Team Flare.
Could you post that image?

Also, here is are some bits of information for the episode, translated by Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode in the image below.

bHkLURV.png

From the image.

- Clemont and Chespin get along really well.
- Mairin, who also has a Chespin, plays a major role this episode too!
- Lysandre appears! This is some kind of sign of danger!?

Could you post that image?

Strange though that Shota is still around. I was sure he would leave the league immediately after the battle aka Shinji.

Ash is Sawyer's hero. I doubt Sawyer wouldn't watch the last match of the tournament.

But this is becoming a really intriguing episode, and it appears to have many overlapping stories within it.

I hope it doesn't have too many overlapping stories within it... We all know how that usually ends in this anime.

I wonder how things between Greninja and Sceptile will be, now that their climactic clash is behind them. Are we going to have a few respectful nods or gestures or is this going to suddenly vanish into nothingness like Charizard and Dragonite's brief rivalry? One gripe I've had with the last episode is that we never saw any responses between the two Pokémon unlike after Treecko evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom