• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY130: The Finals! Satoshi VS Alan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at his order and count. Alain in his example will lose three pokemon. And there is a rule that when trainer loses three pokemon there is a field change.
Oh is that the rule? Okay now that you've pointed it out...

Guess #2!

1- Pikachu vs Tyrannitar Rock/water
2- hawlucha vs weavile Rock/water
3- bisharp vs hawlucha Rock/water
4- bisharp vs noivern Rock/water
5- Unpheasant vs Talonflame grass
6- metagross vs Goodra grass
7- Metagross vs pikachu grass
8- pikachu vs charizard grass
9- charizard vs Greninja grass

Not sure if Noivern vs Bisharp would be another double KO...Noivern may battle unpleasant for a bit. Or be withdraw and go up against metagross.

Credits:
JP.png
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
JP.png
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
JP.png
Screenplay 藤田伸三 (Shinzō Fujita)
JP.png
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada

Apart from Unfezant, the rest of Alain's team look alright and I look forward to seeing how they match up to Ash's pokemon.

I carefully watched several times the preview for next episode. And that is how in my opinion the battle will go...

Here is a list of battles. The first part is next episode, the second part is the XY131 episode:

ASH VS ALAIN:

first part

ROCK/WATER FIELD:

1. Pikachu VS Tyranitar - Pikachu wins (withdrawn)
2. Hawlucha VS Weavile - double KO
3. Noivern VS Bisharp - Bisharp wins (withdrawn)
4. Talonflame VS Unfezant - double KO

GRASS FIELD:

5. Pikachu VS Charizard (Charizard withdrawn)
6. Pikachu VS Metagross (Metagross wins)

3 - 4

second part

7. Goodra VS Metagross - double KO
8. Greninja VS Bisharp - Greninja wins
9. Ash-Greninja VS Mega-Charizard - Ash-Greninja wins
Except, there's a prior preview that shows Goodra taking a Blizzard (most likely from Weavile).

EDIT: I apologize-that was a picture from Goodra taking Fairy Wind from Slurpuff. Which means your theory may still apply.

Last edited:
Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and Alain prepare to start their battle against each other.
- Ash's Talonflame flies just above the river and then up the mountain on the battlefield with the rocky battlefield with the river.
- Alain's Weavile jumps off of the mountain while using Night Slash and uses it on the river on the ground.
- Ash's Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpBwS9nbJ0

I have to wonder what Weavile's trying to pull off in that preview. Is that how it intends to overcome the Fighting type Hawlucha?

with all these 2 parters i wish they would air an hour special. oh well. Anyway this looks like its gonna be better than satoshi vs shota but maybe not in part 1

Here is a new image/are some new images for this episode.

z2cOFLg.jpg

This is getting super exciting! I can't believe I'm going to see Ash in the league finals after all those years

Pikachu is about to show the world he's still the most powerful Pokemon underneath 2 feet in height boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom