• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it goes in this direction and they can redeem him.

It's his own redemption he'll be needing. He was an unwitting pawn to Lysandre and by the time he'll realize it, it will be too late to undo them....but not too late to stop his manipulative boss.

A red Zygarde... I really hope that they explain what's going on with all of this. We know that there's at least three Zygardes. But only Bulbapedia and Serebii say that there is five, due to the wings being split into two. I don't think the official company has confirmed that there's five have they?

I don't think so. There are two cores and I believe both are capable of going into 50% form.

Yeah, I quickly realized it's meant to be Squishy. I do quite like the coloration on this one.

A red Zygarde... I really hope that they explain what's going on with all of this. We know that there's at least three Zygardes. But only Bulbapedia and Serebii say that there is five, due to the wings being split into two. I don't think the official company has confirmed that there's five have they?

Actually, the wings aren't split at all, they're separated. That makes four wings and one tail, so there's five Cores. Aside from that, when Zygarde 10% transforms into Zygarde Complete in one of the Sun/Moon trailers, four red hexagons are crawling to it... That makes five once again.

I'm all up for a Red Zygarde 50%, but since this seems to be representing Squishy... while a Green Zygarde 50% is actually the Blue Zygarde Core... I'm curious what colors the other Cores will be in their 50% form.

That could work, but I'm not sure why it would change colour though. The idea has potential, and I think that it could work.

I want to know why Chespie got sick. Did it get sick from the Core/Cells, and if it did, why haven't any other Pokemon gotten sick?

I'm sure that all of that will be explained in the coming episodes since there's questions that still need to be answered.

Alain doesn't need redemption since he didn't know what Lysandre and Team Flare is planning.

I wonder if Ash's Pikachu will once again be the one who "lost" the league for him.

It was in recent three leagues:
1) in Houenn Pikachu lost to Tyson's cat
2) in Sinnoh Pikachu lost against Latios (well technically it was a draw but still)
3) in Unova Pikachi lost to Cameron's Lucarion

Will Pikachu once again be the one who "finishes" Ash's journey in the league?

I wonder if Ash's Pikachu will once again be the one who "lost" the league for him.

It was in recent three leagues:
1) in Houenn Pikachu lost to Tyson's cat
2) in Sinnoh Pikachu lost against Latios (well technically it was a draw but still)
3) in Unova Pikachi lost to Cameron's Lucarion

Will Pikachu once again be the one who "finishes" Ash's journey in the league?

No. It will be Ash Greninja that shall end this League tournament. And for good reasons. Ash can still feel pain from Ash Greninja.

I think the Red Corrupted Zygarde theory is pretty viable, just to give viewers a visual signal that particular core is corrupted. I don't think it would need more explaining than that.

You know, I actually do like Alain. I feel like most of the comments I see on these forums are against him, but I feel like he adds a lot of depth to the XYZ series by being a more matured trainer, one who cares deeply for his Pokémon like Ash but is very different from Ash in temperament. Like a foil(literary term.) And personally I loved the Mega Mini Series and watching Alain's development. He is a classic example of the driven/self-sacrificing but wants you to think he's a bad boy anime male. The kind where (if Pokémon was a romance) girls would be drooling over him but also cursing his utter stupidity ("Don't push Manon away when you know you want to be with her!")

Don't know if that makes sense...

Honestly though, Alain has a great heart. He wants to get stronger to protect the ones he loves. He just is misguided, like every other teenager. He also is a kickbutt trainer in his own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom