• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY131: The Flare Gang Attack! Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!
Airs: August 25

Last edited:
You left out a title, there is a title before the 'Kalos League Victory' title called 'The Finals! Ash vs Alain!!"

Alright! We getting into the Team Flare plot. Zygarde at prism tower sounds interesting.

Here are some summaries and bits of information for the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There are also some images of the episode as well.

xKLJlBl.png
jt4014Q.png

From the first image.

Super Fierce Fight 2: Team Flare's plans are revealed!

Up until now, Team Flare has operated in secret. But we will finally learn their true goal! Let us first examine what they've been doing so far.

The members of Team Flare:
The key figures in the organization are these two!
Lysandre: The director of Team Flare. He attempts to use the powers of the Zygarde Core called "Z2" for the sake of his own ambitions.
Xerosic: A scientist researching Z2 and Mega Evolution Energy. A loyal subordinate of Lysandre.

Malva: Works as a reporter at the Kalos League. She seems to have some sort of connection to Lysandre.

Three Mysteries:
What are the actions and incidents Team Flare have been responsible for so far...?

1 - The capture of Z2: Z2 is another Zygarde Core that looks just like Squishy. It has been caught by Team Flare and Xerosic has been using its powers for his experiments.
2 - Mega Evolution Energy: Thanks to Lysandre, Akain has been gathering Mega Evolution Energy through battling. Opponents that have mastered Mega Evolution all seem to be extremely powerful.
3 - The megalith from the Hoenn Region: A shining stone that hides enormous energy. Team Flare discovered it underground in the Hoenn region and took it away in order to research it.

From the second image.

What are Team Flare' ambitions!?
Just what does Team Flare aim to do with the legendary Pokémon Zygarde's powers? When will the two Zygarde, and the complete Perfect Forme, make their appearances!? The decisive battle the entire Kalos region gets involved in finally begins!!

I feel like the team flare arc will be just that, an arc. I can't see this lasting more than 3-4 episodes.

So much for the whole "TF interrupts the League" thing.

Also, nice to have confirmation that Malva WILL play a part :)

So much for the whole "TF interrupts the League" thing.

Also, nice to have confirmation that Malva WILL play a part :)

Kinda sad they won't, but there's a small chance they could still do something at the very end of XY 131 and cut any celebration short, if Ash HOPEFULLY wins.

Looks like that things will be chaotic during the battle! I wonder if we're going to see the other 3 Zygarde cores since we only seen 2 of them.

Where is the 5 core thing coming from? Is it in the xy game or something? (I haven't played that one)

That red Zygarde 50% catches my eye... Is it the fake Zygarde?

Its worth noting that Alain is with Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie.
Yeah, I think that when Alain finds out what Team Flare is going to do, so he goes to Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont's side to stop team Flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom