• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Alain way more than any other "rival" that has been introduced in XY/XYZ. I wonder if Clemont will use his other Pokemon in this episode.

The only thing I fear is that Manon could be the reason Alain will win. She somehow appears and makes Alain believe he can do it during final clash against Greninja bla-bla-bla...

The only thing I fear is that Manon could be the reason Alain will win. She somehow appears and makes Alain believe he can do it during final clash against Greninja bla-bla-bla...
Aw, that would be so cute! But I would be disappointed...

I wonder if both cores are going to interact in one of these episodes? If the complete form is coming then they bound to encounter each other at some point.

Some things I haven't noticed, but the scan says the ENTIRE Kalos Region gets involved, which I'm pretty sure is going to include people like Korrina, Blaziken Mask, Professor Sycamore, Diantha, and maybe even some people like Sanpei. Greninja shows up in the boradcast data, but it could just be Ash's. Another thing I noticed is that image that shows Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and Alain. Look behind them. Lumiose City is WRECKED and you can even see the Prism Tower wrapped in vines. When Olypmia foretold a crisis, I had no idea it was going to be this serious.

Then Serena will counter with her own cry of encouragement to Ash. "Don't give up until the end!" It works both ways. ;)

Heh, it's gonna go down to who can cry harder. :LOL:
SERENA WILL WIN! Go Amourshipping! One thing I've though, what if in the episode where Chespin gets lost the gang find out Alain is with Team Flare (but Alain doesn't realize he's on the wrong side) and that gives Ash more motivation to beat him cuz they think he's a bad guy.

SERENA WILL WIN! Go Amourshipping! One thing I've though, what if in the episode where Chespin gets lost the gang find out Alain is with Team Flare (but Alain doesn't realize he's on the wrong side) and that gives Ash more motivation to beat him cuz they think he's a bad guy.
Ash needs to find out that Alain is on Team Flare's side somehow first.

Here are some more images that might be from this episode.

tumblr_ob4778UAeF1tf388eo1_1280.jpg

Thanks goes to Demshinypokeballs on Tumblr for the image. And I kind of thought that Zygarde was actually red and didn't just look red because of lighting.

Here are some more images that might be from this episode.

tumblr_ob4778UAeF1tf388eo1_1280.jpg

Thanks goes to Demshinypokeballs on Tumblr for the image. And I kind of thought that Zygarde was actually red and didn't just look red because of lighting.

And people say that Team Flare wouldn't able to do an Ultimate Weapon type scenario here. Well technically they are right in that they are not using the Ultimate Weapon...

But they still caused more destruction and mayhem than they did in the games. Yup, they are best anime villainous team aside from Team Rocket.

And people say that Team Flare wouldn't able to do an Ultimate Weapon type scenario here. Well technically they are right in that they are not using the Ultimate Weapon...

But they still caused more destruction and mayhem than they did in the games. Yup, they are best anime villainous team aside from Team Rocket.
Team Galactic was nearly successful with their plan until Ash, Dawn, Brock, and Cynthea stopped them before things gets way too far out of hand as it is.

Looks like that there's going to be mass chaos in Luminous city as those vines begins to go everywhere.

Lysandre GONE COMPLETELY MAD AND CRAZY now!! :) but oh boy... this is GONNA BE Fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom