• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like that weird gear Lysandre used in the games is connected to Mega Red Gyrados (or is it the coloring of the scene doing that?), guess he's going for some sort of forced "Bond Evolution".

I really feel like in the end he's gonna force himself to bond with the other Zygarde and go completely out of control.

It was a good fight I enjoyed it since I went in pretty sure ash would lose but atleast he made it to the finals for once. He has no luck with leagues maybe since alola doesn't have one he'll win there may be. Anyway sticking around for the flare plot ash might beat Alain there too

Going all in this show is coming towards everyone and BTW sorry for what happened today with the league, but at least some of us will still be here even after all this time right?:unsure:

I'm sticking around as always. :p

Though for some reason I tend to stop watching, but keep an eye on the episodes halfway in the saga... It's happened two times with BW and now XY. I should try binge-watching the rest of XY&Z before college starts.

To be honest, I don't really mind the fact that Ash lost again. It'll happen someday, but today is not that day.

I know that you are all upset that Ash lost, but first of all: he reached the finals, we can be happy about that! And trust me, Ash will play always a big role. We have supported him, he bring us together, and what is better then meeting new friends? He did the best he could, so I am thinking we must be proud of him, not sad, but I know that it hurts, losing, but losing can be a new beginning, you know, when you are losing a pokémon battle, does that giving you a big boost to do better in the future, and even Alain, he has respect for Ash. So we must do it.

This is true.

It looks like that weird gear Lysandre used in the games is connected to Mega Red Gyrados (or is it the coloring of the scene doing that?), guess he's going for some sort of forced "Bond Evolution".

I really feel like in the end he's gonna force himself to bond with the other Zygarde and go completely out of control.
I don't think it is. He has a mega ring. I just don't know why he has that gear. It cane out of nowhere in the games.

Let me indulge you - go on, say whatever it is you want to say about her appearance.
For one thing, it does make me believe that we'll see other gym leaders. And it makes me wonder what she'll have to say and what she'll do.

Unlike the others, I am not affected by Ash's loss in the last episode. Why?

Preview
- Ash and Alain run through something, probably the Prism Tower.
- Squishy starts to transform.
- Sawyer sends out a Pokemon
- Diantha has her Gardevoir with her.
- Lysandre's face is on a big screen in Lumiose City.
- Ash and Alain come across Celosia.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDBCBiFsMs

I'M. STILL. HYPED. FOR. THIS!!!

I don't have so much excitement for the flare arc, much less any since Ash choked. Or the director choked on his cookie.

Btw the TV Tokyo preview has a ton of dislikes over likes. This made my day.

The preview is looking amazing, and a lot of serious things going on!

I think Alain and ash will surely have a rematch as Ash hasn't lost to a rival 3 times without a single win. Right after that battle, What if Alain gets disqualified because of being associated with team flare?andd he happily handovers the trophy to Ash?It would be the best moment of XYZ.

I think Alain and ash will surely have a rematch as Ash hasn't lost to a rival 3 times without a single win. Right after that battle, What if Alain gets disqualified because of being associated with team flare?andd he happily handovers the trophy to Ash?It would be the best moment of XYZ.

I'm not sure that Ash would accept a trophy by default. But if he does end up getting it, that could be a plot point in Sun/Moon if the Island Trials are only supposed to be taken by Pokémon Masters in the animé, like I have heard some people postulate. If that happens, the others in Alola could look down on him for being able to compete since he did not actually earn his trophy. He would have to prove himself worthy of competing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom