• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Lysandre has a shiny Gyarados. Pretty cool and it gets to be mega too.

Oh yeah I see it now...kind of a strange placement. Maybe they struggled fitting so many Pokemon in the same frame?

Or perhaps Lysandre intends to unlock Ash-Greninja by draining all the energy of Ash and his team and pouring them into Greninja.

Pikachu looks angry at Alain. Well, writers are crossing the limits. Such violence in a kids show but still couldn't let Ash win the league. What the hell....

Yea, Greninja isn't there with Ash..... and Pikachu looked angry at Alain. Well, writers are crossing the limits. Such violence in a kids show but still couldn't let Ash win the league. What the hell....
Greninja is there and I think Pikachu is trying to stay awake and not angry, but if he is angry, I think he's probably more angry at Team Flare in general.

Greninja is there and I think Pikachu is trying to stay awake and not angry, but if he is angry, I think he's probably more angry at Team Flare in general.
I think that too. I am sure they will make the animation very good, the animation in general in the XY and XY&Z-series is very good. Very member of Ash his friends will have a particular mission to save the Kalos region. The story is also very deep and personaly it give me feelings I never had in a Pokémon show before. And mabye Ash lost but, I think this is part of the story and if Ash will get captured, that will give me the vibes for sure! I am so happy to watch pokémon now! :)

When I saw Ash strung up like that it gave me chills and a very bad feeling and then I began to cry. this Arc is so freaking dark and Ash f***king better be alright or I swear!!!
P.S- Lysandre is bats**t crazy and I sincerely Hope Ash takes him down or Alain could do it. either way I will be happy.

It is dark, but still doesn't come close to some Disney movies. Loving this direction the arc is taking and totally stoked!

That some intense s*** I never thought I'd see in a Pokemon episode (this stuff is usually reserved for the movies). Since the League was the B plot, the A plot better be good : )

I think that he's going to not only capture Ash but the others as well. It doesn't look like he wants Ash-Greninja. Bonnie will get captured after Squishy gets controlled and Clemont will get captured after losing to Xersonic. Not sure about Marin and Serena. Maybe blackmail with Ash's life.

So now we have additional details as to what is going to happen and there is one detail that stood out from the rest:

The damages caused by the Team Flare incident keep increasing. And as this is going on, Serena heads to the Lysandre Labs to rescue Hari-san. Meanwhile, Clemont sneaks into the Prism Tower and challenges Xerosic to a battle.

Chespie is being held hostage by Team Flare at Lysandre Labs. And apparently important enough for Serena to take action and rescue Mairin's beloved starter. Now... if I were Lysandre and I have the most powerful trainer who is also a champion under my command, what would be the leverage to keep him in-line and not disobey me at a crucial moment?

After all, Lysandre wants the plan to go off without any setbacks. Discarding a champion and his Charizard is a foolish risk, especially if he allies with the runner up and target, Ash.

So now we have additional details as to what is going to happen and there is one detail that stood out from the rest:

Chespie is being held hostage by Team Flare at Lysandre Labs. And apparently important enough for Serena to take action and rescue Mairin's beloved starter. Now... if I were Lysandre and I have the most powerful trainer who is also a champion under my command, what would be the leverage to keep him in-line and not disobey me at a crucial moment?

After all, Lysandre wants the plan to go off without any setbacks. Discarding a champion and his Charizard is a foolish risk, especially if he allies with the runner up and target, Ash.

Yes, this is it! This is why Alain will "betray" Ash and align with Lysandre! I love that Serena is going in for that rescue.

Interesting, wonder what Sawyer and Diantha will be up to during this... fending off Zygarde's attacks?

Yes, this is it! This is why Alain will "betray" Ash and align with Lysandre! I love that Serena is going in for that rescue.
It would definitely make sense. Rescuing the hostage being used to keep Alain wrapped around Lysandre's finger.

One Question: What role does Team Rocket play in this climax? We still haven't been shown with what they intend to do or what they'll contribute while the chaos ensues. Olympia said they would play a big role in the Kalos Crisis. But what exactly are they going to do and who will they go up against? My guess would be battling any of the Flare girls, and I'd love to see that. If Giovanni got involved, this would be ten times better to see.

Chespie was a predictable hostage... Alain cares so much about Mairin, her happiness, and her well-being he's willing to do something so questionable to make sure she's safe. I know people who are angry will always use this against Alain, but would you honestly risk the idea that Lysandre is bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom