• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Bonnie can do is to make Squishy snap out of Team Flare's control because of her bond with him. That's all. There will be two key things:
1) Completed Zygarde will destroy Ultimate Weapon (Bonnie has nothing to do with it)
2) The battle between Ash-Greninja VS Lysandre's Mega Evolved Pokemon (either his dog or other pokemon)

I bet it's to do with that punichan song! They skipped it in the dub for the longest possible time, but lately have started having bonnie hum us a few bars now and again! So I bet singing the song will calm Squishy down!

I bet it's to do with that punichan song! They skipped it in the dub for the longest possible time, but lately have started having bonnie hum us a few bars now and again! So I bet singing the song will calm Squishy down!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no. I can't stand that shit!

The only thing Bonnie can do is to make Squishy snap out of Team Flare's control because of her bond with him. That's all. There will be two key things:
1) Completed Zygarde will destroy Ultimate Weapon (Bonnie has nothing to do with it)
2) The battle between Ash-Greninja VS Lysandre's Mega Evolved Pokemon (either his dog or other pokemon)
That be fine in my opinion. She could snap Squishy out of it but Ash will be the one to save the day.

Here is a bit of text for the episode, courtesy of Dephender. And also, here is the first image of the episode.

TMnw1Mv.png

It’s Zygarde VS Zygarde! Just what is the red one!?

Nooo, no please, not that song :/
(プニちゃん こっちこっち いっしょにあそぼうよ)
(プニちゃん ピカッとキャッチ)

プニプニ やわらかくて プニプニ みどりいろで
プニプニ ポシェットのなかが おきにいりね プニちゃん!

あなたはどこからきたの?どうしておひさまがごはんなの?
ふしぎなプニちゃんがだいすき!もっともっと おしえて!

あたしとあなたのほっぺたをすりすり
したならもう ともだち
いつだっていっしょだよ!
あなたのこと まもってあげる!

(プニちゃん なにしてあそぼっか?)
(こちょこちょして~、ひなたぼっこでしょ?)
(そうだ!こんなのどう?コショコショ。)
(ね?すてきでしょ?ウフフ) (Puni-chan, come here, come here, let's play)
(Puni-chan, a dazzling catch)

Squishy and tender, squishy and green
Squishy and in my pochette, do you like it there? Puni-chan!

Where are you from? Why do you feed on sunlight?
I love my mysterious Puni-chan! Please tell me more and more!

I nuzzle together our cheeks
From then on, we are friends
We'll always be together!
And I'll protect you!

(Puni-chan, what do you want to play?)
(Coochie-coo~ How about we bask ourselves under the sun?)
(I got it! How about this? Whispers, whispers)
(Well? Wouldn't that be great? Tee hee hee)

I'm going to guess that during the battle, Luminous city will get even more destroyed.

I'm sorta neutral to the song since I don't watch the Japanese credits but... please, no...

New image and summary from Twiiter
CqhlX_PVMAEBGnX.jpg

CqhlaWLVMAEweAz.jpg

I would type it out, but honestly I'm just too lazy.

Looks like that the battle between Punicjan and Z2 is going to be heating, but it'll get worse if Team Flare gets a hold of Punichan as well!

uh, I wonder if Puni-chan goes 100% here or in the two parter

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Greninja: Yūji Ueda

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noivern: Kenta Miyake

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Mairin: Mikako Komatsu

Tierno: Anri Katsu

Trevor: Minami Fujii

Shauna: Yurie Kobori

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Mable: Sayuri Hara

Celosia: Karin Nanami

Bryony: Akane Fujita

Aliana: Rinko Natsuhi

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Ash and the others have been captured by Team Flare. It appears Lysandre has a strong interest in Ash and Ash-Greninja, but...? Meanwhile, Alain watches the panicked Lumiose City completely at a loss on what to do...

Clemont sets off to take back the Lumiose Gym, Serena sets off to rescue Mairin's Chespie, and Bonnie sets off to follow Squishy. Squishy, on the other hand, has turned into its 50% Forme in order to stop the rampaging red Zygarde. But then the evil clutches of Team Flare sneak up on Squishy!

So, it is safe to say now that Alain is really shocked as mentioned in the summary. I really want to see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom