• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ash will forgive Alain this episode? Seems so, they are working together but still wonder about a rematch because Ash just can't accept a "possibly rigged" match..

The league wasn't rigged. Looks like Alain is realizing the truth and is very upset about it which makes sense since he believed that what he was doing was for the greater good but only to find out it was all a lie.
That's why I don't need to see a rematch. Alain remaining at the top can work here since the higher someone is, the harder they fall. It should make for an interesting arc.

I think it would be silly if the league was rigged, but there is away Alain could get in trouble for cheating. Just throwing it out there. What if Weavile and Bisharp belonged to Mable and Bryony? That would explain why we only saw Drapion and Druddigon last episode...

Of course this will be debunked if Bryony uses Weavile this episode.

On a side note, isn't it crazy how many major appearances Weavile and Bisharp have made in XYZ alone; in the ninja two parter, with team Flare scientists and in the Ash vs Alain battle!

I think it would be silly if the league was rigged, but there is away Alain could get in trouble for cheating. Just throwing it out there. What if Weavile and Bisharp belonged to Mable and Bryony? That would explain why we only saw Drapion and Druddigon last episode...

On a side note, isn't it crazy how many major appearances Weavile and Bisharp have made in XYZ alone; in the ninja two parter, with team Flare scientists and in the Ash vs Alain battle!
that would be... I don't have words for this.

That's the more reason he should win. To be able to control others pokemons and end up with some wins from that pokemons, how unstoppable he is.

That's the more reason he should win. To be able to control others pokemons and end up with some wins from that pokemons, how unstoppable he is.
Just gonna say this, I still see rumors about Paul having borrowed Reggie's Drapion for the battle against Ash. He didn't win in spite of that however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom