• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY133: The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Collapsing World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepal_123

Reaction score
Clemont and the others decide to split into several groups in order to stop Team Flare's plans. Bonnie follows Squishy as it confronts Z2, which has transformed into its 50% Forme. But then the evil clutches of Team Flare strike! And just like Z2, Squishy also ended up getting controlled by Team Flare.
Credits to Dephender for translation of titles and summaries.

Last edited:
Even though I do kind of think that it seems real, especially with the summary, there is no visual source for this, so don't get your hopes up too much if it does turn out to be fake.

If these new released titles are real, the team flare climax looks to be even more amazing! I like that they are staying true to the opening with giving Bonnie a larger role with Squishy, unlike the failure plasma arc with no Charizard vs. Reshiram

Serebii has them listed on their site so I think its safe to say uts real. Serebii never confirms false titles.

While that's most likely true, we still don't have a full confirmation and if it somehow turns out to be fake, some people might get angry and disappointed. But yeah, it does seem to be real and I do want to see Bonnie commanding Zygarde to do an attack and maybe even get her Dedenne to attack Z2.

While that's most likely true, we still don't have a full confirmation and if it somehow turns out to be fake, some people might get angry and disappointed. But yeah, it does seem to be real and I do want to see Bonnie commanding Zygarde to do an attack and maybe even get her Dedenne to attack Z2.
The problem is that the only good move that Dedenne can use on Z2 who's in it's 50% form is tackle. Both thunder shock and nuzzle won't do a thing to Zygarde 50% because of the ground typing. Dadenne can only tackle Zygarde 50% if he can get pass a dragon that is 200x his size.

Sounds like a good episode. Zygarde vs Zygarde would be interesting to see. Which one would be stronger?

The problem is that the only good move that Dedenne can use on Z2 who's in it's 50% form is tackle. Both thunder shock and nuzzle won't do a thing to Zygarde 50% because of the ground typing. Dadenne can only tackle Zygarde 50% if he can get pass a dragon that is 200x his size.
Dedenne could learn an awesome new move though? Perhaps Hidden Power or Play Rough?

Could we finally see perfect zygarde in this episode?

If Bonnie is the main savior, this arc is screwed and will never recover

The opening credits already implied Z2 would go bad, (probably some mind control device similar to Garchomp back in XY002)

They will likely use the same machine on Squishy, but we'll see the cliche "Bonnie's connection will be strong enough to break through"

If Bonnie is the main savior, this arc is screwed and will never recover
And Bonnie getting some heroic part to this arc makes it bad how? It shows that even children can help and overcome a crisis affecting the world. If Bonnie didn't even have a major role in this, i'd consider it a fail since she HAS bonded with Squishy and deserves some sort of hero moment.

And Bonnie getting some heroic part to this arc makes it bad how? It shows that even children can help and overcome a crisis affecting the world. If Bonnie didn't even have a major role in this, i'd consider it a fail since she HAS bonded with Squishy and deserves some sort of hero moment.
It's likely a problem to them because she already overshadows Clemont as it is.

They will likely use the same machine on Squishy, but we'll see the cliche "Bonnie's connection will be strong enough to break through"

I wouldn't be against personally, because the main aspect of Z2 is that it doesn't trust humans and I think Squishy used to kind of feel that way, so it might be good for Bonnie to bring Squishy and Z2 out of the mind control that's been placed on them by showing how much she cares for Pokemon.

I don't want anyone but Ash to be the hero since this is his journey. I think Bonnie would try with Zygarde but fail while Ash makes an attempt next and succeeds.

I don't want anyone but Ash to be the hero since this is his journey.
We already have people who complains that Ash always saves the Pokemon world whenever someone puts it in peril with a legendary Pokemon somehow. At the mean time, his travel companions ether do nothing or do very little. :p Yes I know that it's about Ash's adventure, but it's okay to have him take a back seat once in a while.
I think Bonnie would try with Zygarde but fail while Ash makes an attempt next and succeeds.
That doesn't make any sense. How would Bonnie fail to calm Zygarde and Ash calms him down? So far Ash doesn't even do much to Puni-chan since Bonnie is the one taking care of it. Have you even noticed that every time that Punichan is feeling sad, upset, and worried, Bonnie would be the one to come up to it, and starts talking and signing to it to calm it down? Even when Puni-chan wants to hide or wants to be safe, it goes right to Bonnie's bag and also seeks Bonnie's attention. Because of this, Bonnie would be the only one who would be able to call to Zygarde to calm it down during the chaos and Zygarde eventually hears her and then goes back to it's senses to protect Bonnie from danger coming to her. Ash would be busy fighting team Flare while Bonnie is with Zygarde.

We already have people who complains that Ash always saves the Pokemon world whenever someone puts it in peril with a legendary Pokemon somehow. At the mean time, his travel companions ether do nothing or do very little. :p Yes I know that it's about Ash's adventure, but it's okay to have him take a back seat once in a while.

That doesn't make any sense. How would Bonnie fail to calm Zygarde and Ash calms him down? So far Ash doesn't even do much to Puni-chan since Bonnie is the one taking care of it. Have you even noticed that every time that Punichan is feeling sad, upset, and worried, Bonnie would be the one to come up to it, and starts talking and signing to it to calm it down? Even when Puni-chan wants to hide or wants to be safe, it goes right to Bonnie's bag and also seeks Bonnie's attention. Because of this, Bonnie would be the only one who would be able to call to Zygarde to calm it down during the chaos and Zygarde eventually hears her and then goes back to it's senses to protect Bonnie from danger coming to her. Ash would be busy fighting team Flare while Bonnie is with Zygarde.
Well, I personally prefer Ash to do it. It could make sense if the writers create a good reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom