• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahou Shojo Luceda!
Reaction score
"The Citroid Forever", huh?

Calling it now: Clembot's going to "die" becaue robots are expendable and can be easily bought back :p

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
How is the "forever" rendered in Japanese?

ETA: I found the answer myself: シトロイドよ永遠に
GUYS yo eien ni is a TRio thing zOMG TRio action confirmed.

Last edited:
Hear me roar!
Reaction score
The TRio is confirmed to have a role in all of this, according to Olympia, so I won't be surprised if they do get some action.

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
I wish that Team Rocket stay out of other bad guy's plans. This is suppose to be Team Flare's time.

Reaction score
Also source to prove that these titles are indeed real.

Reaction score
My child, that's like asking Satoshi to stay out of bad guys' plans - they can't, they're the main characters!
I am 24 years old so I am not a child. Sure Team Rocket are characters that are staying on the show for a good long time but I don't see how they fit in with Team Flare plot.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I am 24 years old so I am not a child. Sure Team Rocket are characters that are staying on the show for a good long time but I don't see how they fit in with Team Flare plot.
Then that means Olympia is talking rubbish, which I very highly doubt. She outright said that the TRio will be involved in this conflict and she's the one who predicted Ash-Greninja before Greninja even evolved.

Sorry man, they're just as much a part of this as Ash and company.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then that means Olympia is talking rubbish, which I very highly doubt. She outright said that the TRio will be involved in this conflict and she's the one who predicted Ash-Greninja before Greninja even evolved.

Sorry man, they're just as much a part of this as Ash and company.
How are they apart of this? It has nothing to do with them so Team Rocket being involved is pointless in my opinion.

Reaction score
How are they apart of this? It has nothing to do with them so Team Rocket being involved is pointless in my opinion.
Characters don't have to be "thrown" into a conflict. In fact, characters throwing themselves into conflict makes the plot more interesting in some instances.

They have a stake in this plot: Giovanni has given them orders to hinder Team Flare. And yes, Olympia prophecied that they will be involved. They have plenty of reasons to be involved in this arc, and I'm pleased with the way the writers have involved them up to this point. I loved the episode where they tried to protect Z2.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Honestly, I love how involved Team Rocket is in the Team Flare plot. Its always nice to see them play the role of the good guys, for the better of the bad guys. Giovanni does want them to hinder Team Flare, though only so he can get his hands on Zygarde.

Reaction score
Is anything to do with Saywer, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno? They are all still gonna be there... And if they don't do much, that'll suck.

Reaction score
Is anything to do with Saywer, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno? They are all still gonna be there... And if they don't do much, that'll suck.
I thought about that, and about what Blaziken Mask will be doing. I think it will be cool if they are off rescuing citizens from the vines/evacuating the city.

Reaction score
I was wondering about this for a while... Malva is a full-fledged member of Team Flare. So what's her role in all this? Is she going to stick around Lysandre and defend him or she is going to get involved Team Flare's attack? What is Diantha supposed to do? It would be really interesting to see her find out about Malva's affiliation with a villainous team.

That Random Member
Reaction score
Yes! More Clemont action! And probably a lot of talk about what science is/should be.

As for Blaziken Mask, I definitely want to see him in the episode where Bonnie tries to follow Puni-chan. I know he's a hero and all, but surely he can check on his kids. Especially when one of them is quite stubborn and probably by no means feels she is too little to help despite the danger.

I can see Diantha and Malva going head to head in a battle, it would be pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.