• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bet that Team Flare didn't do anything to make Chespie better, at least he's going to be rescued by Serena and Manon. Good luck Clemont on getting his gym and Prism tower back.

It's pretty clear Team Flare has been doing nothing to revive Hari-san, nor did they ever intend to. Caring for it was simply a convenient way of keeping tabs on Manon as well as being a bait for Alan to collect the Mega Evolution energy.

A preview showed Citron crying and pressing a button... he might be forced to blow up the gym if it means damaging the power source to Team Flare
If he's battling Xersonic in the gym, and he presses the button to blow up the gym...that means Citron is basically kamikazing XD
TBH, I think he's pressing something that may be connected to Clem-Bot to blow up the source, but at the cost of loosing Clem-Bot. That or he gets captured but right before he does, he blows up the machine.

Yeah, I definitely think it's gonna be Clembot that bites the dust. Maybe the Gym will also be torn to pieces but the title definitely makes one believe Clembot will either sacrifice itself or will be sacrificed for the greater good.

Maybe, Shauna's Ivysaur will evolve into Venusaur, just like Tierno's Blastoise and Trevor's Charizard. Though, I would prefer more of Flabébé, Swirlix or Gothita from her than her Ivysaur, to be frankly honest.
We'll definitely be seeing snipets of the rivals keeping vines at bay and helping people but I really doubt Ivysaur will evolve. Performances benefit from more nimble Pokemon and Ivysaur loses basically all of its mobility when it evolves into Venasaur. It also loses basically all of its cuteness.

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely think it's gonna be Clembot that bites the dust. Maybe the Gym will also be torn to pieces but the title definitely makes one believe Clembot will either sacrifice itself or will be sacrificed for the greater good.

We'll definitely be seeing snipets of the rivals keeping vines at bay and helping people but I really doubt Ivysaur will evolve. Performances benefit from more nimble Pokemon and Ivysaur loses basically all of its mobility when it evolves into Venasaur. It also loses basically all of its cuteness.
well you are right in contest we do have a part where non cute pokemons can shine but here the cuter the better as is no fight in perfomances

The problem with blowing up the gym will be that everyone on top of the tower will also be killed :p
Unless Ash, Ash's Pokemon, and Alain gets off the tower and leave Team Flare to die just as the tower is going to blow up. :p

I believe that this would be the perfect time for serena's Braixen to evolve... After all, it was hinted somewhere when Frogadier evolved, Serena said that 'it will be our turn next' or something similar...

Also, If Lysandre just needs Ash-Greninja power, why did he capture, Talonflame, Hawlucha and the rest?

I believe that this would be the perfect time for serena's Braixen to evolve... After all, it was hinted somewhere when Frogadier evolved, Serena said that 'it will be our turn next' or something similar...

Also, If Lysandre just needs Ash-Greninja power, why did he capture, Talonflame, Hawlucha and the rest?
It's probably to prevent them from saving Ash and Greninja.

It's probably to prevent them from saving Ash and Greninja.
Then he appears to have done a bad job at this. It looks like Goodra and Noivern could easily use Dragon Pulse and Boomburst from there.

I feel that there's some other reason for taking the whole set, unless Lysandre has some precautions in place for said attacks.

Last edited:

I've heard that Lysandre became impressed by all of Ash's Pokémon and wants them all after the battle is over.

Then he appears to have done a bad job at this. It looks like Goodra and Noivern could easily use Dragon Pulse and Boomburst from there.

Unless the things that are keeping them help captive will shock them if they go to use an attack or struggle to get out, or both.

Unless the things that are keeping them help captive will shock them if they go to use an attack or struggle to get out, or both.
And there's the precautions. I definitely expect something like that.

Not to mention the fact that he's left Satoshi's friends and all their pokemon, including their mate Zygarde, out in the wild.

Speaking of which - don't those girls ever communicate with Fleur-de-Lys? They know that Puni-chan is with that group right? Like, how has no one made the connection yet (or did they and I've just forgotten?)

Not to mention the fact that he's left Satoshi's friends and all their pokemon, including their mate Zygarde, out in the wild.

Speaking of which - don't those girls ever communicate with Fleur-de-Lys? They know that Puni-chan is with that group right? Like, how has no one made the connection yet (or did they and I've just forgotten?)
If I recall, punichan left the group for a while, during which time Team Flare stopped watching Ash and co, assuming Z1 had moved on. Then Punichan came back. So no, strictly speaking they didn't know Punichan was with them.

I'm assuming that Team Flare's contraptions are able to suppress attacks, but even if that is the case there's no reason presented thus far why the whole party were allowed out of their Poke Balls. Hell, even Team Rocket know better than that... they were smart enough to contain the balls in a case back at the Poke Ball factory.

A preview showed Citron crying and pressing a button... he might be forced to blow up the gym if it means damaging the power source to Team Flare

At first, I was wondering "Who the hell gives a Gym a self-destruct". Then I realised that's exactly what Citron would do.

Considering this is Clemont's gym, Clemont should be getting the focus in this episode otherwise it would seem very poor to have someone else as the focus when this is the perfect chance for Clemont to shine.

Considering this is Clemont's gym, Clemont should be getting the focus in this episode otherwise it would seem very poor to have someone else as the focus when this is the perfect chance for Clemont to shine.
Well, he is battling Xersonic and no-one else, so...of course it's his episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom