• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Clemont might blow up his own gym? Seems a bit over the top but interesting nevertheless.

Here is a summary of the episode, courtesy of Dephender. There is also a new image of the episode.

POZ9Ib7.jpg

As the damages caused by the Team Flare incident increase, Serena heads to the Lysandre Labs together with Mairin to rescue Chespie. And when they get there, a powerful aide appears. Meanwhile, Clemont heads to the Prism Tower with the Clembot, aiming to retake the Lumiose Gym. Having somehow managed to sneak into the place, he challenges Xerosic to a fight, staking their pride as scientists.

We don't know if it's ether Steven or Malva since they both knows where Team Flare labs is. I think it's more likily that it's Steven since Serena would need some help. We'll find out who's there tomorrow on the voice cast list. Clemont might go ahead and blow up Prism tower and his gym to destroy the gun thing that Team Flare is using. He was seen crying in the preview we saw a while ago.

"Powerful aide" sounds like someone from TF to get in their way for conflict. After all, Serena (and Manon) needs to get in one some more action for this arc ;)

Probably Malva.

Though I wouldn't mind Steven being here since Act 4 left the door open for him to play a part. Though to be fair, I think he had to rush back to Hoenn because he heard that Wallace bitch was trying to take his title again. Then he met that hot Zinnia chick and things got crazy...

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Clemont: Yūki Kaji

Bonnie: Mariya Ise

Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima

Noivern: Kenta Miyake

Bunnelby: Chinatsu Akasaki

Dedenne: Megumi Satō

Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame

Pancham: Noriko Shitaya

Sylveon: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin'ichirō Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda

Gourgeist: Miyako Itō

Professor Sycamore: Hiroshi Tsuchida

Alain: Kenshō Ono

Mairin: Mikako Komatsu

Lysandre: Hideaki Tezuka

Xerosic: Tsuguo Mogami

Mable: Sayuri Hara

Celosia: Karin Nanami

Diantha: Fumiko Orikasa

Malva: Akeno Watanabe

Steven Stone: Ken'ichi Suzumura

Charizard: Kensuke Satō

Here are two new summaries of the episode, courtesy of Dephender.

Clemont VS Xerosic! Who will win this battle where their pride as scientists are at stake!? And after this fierce battle, Clemont is forced to make a difficult choice!

Serena sets off to rescue Chespie together with Mairin and Sycamore. They end up in deep trouble when they are attacked by Team Flare's Admins, but then a reassuring ally appears! But just who is it? Meanwhile, Clemont has snuck into the Prism Tower in order to recover the Lumiose Gym, and is now finally confronting Xerosic!]/QUOTE]

Daigo, yes, yes, hooray, but where is Mikuri? OMG WHAT PUMPJIN IS IN THIS EPISODE?! What is she doing here?!?!?!?!?11

Clemont is forced to make a difficult choice!
I'm thinking that Clemont would be forced to blow up the gym in order to destroy Team Flare's machine.

Yes yes yes yes yes! This arc is shaping up to be everything I wanted! Now all I need is a little pinch of amourshipping and it's perfect.

Yes yes yes yes yes! This arc is shaping up to be everything I wanted! Now all I need is a little pinch of amourshipping and it's perfect.
Armourshipping isn't canon to the show. The only thing I see is the arc finishing at a high note.

Oh no. Clemont being forced to make a difficult choice is not gonna be fun. Also it looks like its more likely that the ally Serena, Marin, and Sycamore runs into might be Steven since he's in the VA list now. The word reassuring kind of stands out. I feel like it would have been surprising if they were Malva.

Looks as if Clembot is going to self-destruct itself...

And why isn't Greninja listed in the VA List? If it transforms into Ash Greninja, it must have a speaking role...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom