• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anything to do with Saywer, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno? They are all still gonna be there... And if they don't do much, that'll suck.
Maybe, Shauna's Ivysaur will evolve into Venusaur, just like Tierno's Blastoise and Trevor's Charizard. Though, I would prefer more of Flabébé, Swirlix or Gothita from her than her Ivysaur, to be frankly honest.

That said, I would also appreciate each of the main characters (Ash, Serena and Clemont, Jessie and James) battling each of the Team Flare scientists, and with Clemont vs Xerosic confirmed to happen, I hope the others battle one-on-one for real too.

I guess I know what the title signifies...

In the episode, in the middle of the Flare Climax, (in Lumiose Gym), the gang are attacked by Zygarde/Flare Grunt/Lysandre/Another Enemy...

And Clembot takes a powerful move to itself, and gets destroyed. And the gang declare their rest of the mission as dedicated to Clembot, as I can see "Clembot Forever!" As a batte cry/motto more than anything else...

I'm surprised that they're preparing Clemont's departure so early though.

^ I wouldn't call this early. We're almost at the end now, it's good that foundations are being laid before the penultimate episode of the saga!

If that were to happen, question is, will Malva somehow find a way to stop Diantha, be beaten and apprehended, or decide to redeem herself in the end?
Malva for sure will be captured in the end. The question is what are her true intentions. It is still not clear for me. But one thing I am sure about is that she will be eliminated from Elite Four after all will end.

Maybe, Shauna's Ivysaur will evolve into Venusaur, just like Tierno's Blastoise and Trevor's Charizard. Though, I would prefer more of Flabébé, Swirlix or Gothita from her than her Ivysaur, to be frankly honest.

While I'm sure all of the main character's Pokemon will take part, I'm only expecting to see Ivysaur/Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard and Sceptile from the rivals.

CqhlcqIVIAAtuqo.jpg

Summary of the episode is towards the bottom of the image shown above. Again, got it from Twitter.

I don't like how Mairin's and Serena's role is being wasted while it could have been used to do something more useful than saving an almost dead chespin.

I don't like how Mairin's and Serena's role is being wasted while it could have been used to do something more useful than saving an almost dead chespin.
I don't think that's wasted at all. Chespie is very close to Mairin and Mairin has become friends with Ash and co. now, so it needs rescuing and just the fact that they can't simply just go and take Chespie back easily, as the summary implies, it means that it won't be such an easy task for Serena.

In the games, AZ is imprisoned in the Flare HQ hmmmm... Nah, I don't think he will appear.

Here's why they need to free Chespie: to free Alain! Even if it's not Manon herself, if Lysandre threatened Chespie Alain would do as he says for Manon's sake. He'll be under Lysandre's control until Chespie is free! Go SERENA!

Here's why they need to free Chespie: to free Alain! Even if it's not Manon herself, if Lysandre threatened Chespie Alain would do as he says for Manon's sake. He'll be under Lysandre's control until Chespie is free! Go SERENA!
Absolutely. Her role in this episode could be much bigger than her lack of presence in the title would have us believe. After the first and last episodes of the Kalos League, it'd be wise to take these titles with a grain of salt.

i had an weird idea that in the first 2 episodes of the arc Team Flare Brainwash Ash the Same way they did to Z2 and so the crying clemont scene could be both clembot destrucion and ash freedom for the brainwash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom