• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Review XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Reaction score
This episode was epic, I'm glad to see Serena and Clemont actually made themselves of great use and the battle between Ash and Lysandre's been great.....the end was so sad and heartwrenching, I almost wanted to cry....my only compliant is that Malva's face turn was a little anticlimatic. I knew it was coming, but it didn't feel satisfying in a way....

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
Clemont getting some kind of development/episode to himself was good cause he needed it. Didn't see Malva turning on Lysandre coming.

Reaction score
I loved the episode. So Malva IS opposing Lysandre. Somehow, I had a feeling that would happen. How does Lysandre think he can take on 3 powerful opponents with one Mega, especially that OP MegaZard? I guess the you gotta make the boss a tough nut to crack. The things that caught my attention were Clemont and Bonnie's tearful moments with Clembot and Puni-Chan, respectively. I felt sorry for them both and I felt like crying too. I didn't mind hearing Bonnie sing since it was so heartfelt, and poor Clemont won't be the same without Clembot. Steven showed up and he was SO awesome. I loved it. Team Rocket finally reveal themselves and are battling Celosia. Yes!!! They're finally contributing, even though I wanted them to get revenge on Mable and that Weaville.

So Mairin got her Chespie back, that huge cannon is destroyed by Clembot and Clemont, and both Zygardes are back to normal. My only problem is that this episode did not really focus on Clemont and Xerosic or their battle. I liked it when Xerosic was sent falling through the trapped door. That was kinda funny. I really wish Malamar was part of this plot. What ARE they doing with Malamar anyway?

Anyway, the episode gets a 7.5/10 since the lack of Clemont and Xerosic was present and the Malamar was not gonna be showing up, but whatever.